Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our Sweet Little Princess has arrived

Iggette
March 18th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Cierra Elizabeth arrived last night at 11:45.
6lbs. and 5 oz.
She started her labour at 5:30pm, and had a great birth, no complications.
They let me in the room through the whole thing and we took pictures with their camera so when I get a copy I will post asap.
She was the sweetest baby I ever saw, when she came out and they brought her over to her table to be cleaned up, I talked to her and she seemed to calm down like she was listening to me, and she held my finger with a good grip while she got ointment in her eyes and her first needle. It was hard to see as I was all teary eyed, my daughter was watching me and said "Mom your crying arn't you?" I looked at her and smiled when the nurse informed her that I was entitled to.....lol
After the Ciera was born and we took a few pics I left to let Mom and Dad have some time alone before they kicked him out. I was up at 3:00 am the day before so it was awefully sweet of Cierra to let Nana go home and get 3 hours sleep for another day at work so I can spend the day bragging :D

jackieb
March 18th, 2005, 06:16 AM
:thumbs up CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congratulations

BMDLuver
March 18th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Congratulations! Nothing like a little baby girl to spoil!

sammiec
March 18th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Oh Iggette! That's wonderful news! Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos!!
Welcome to the world Cierra Elizabeth!!!

chico2
March 18th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Awww Iggette,that's wonderful news,you must be sooo happy and I am glad everything went well!!http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage07/10.gif

mesaana
March 18th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Congratulations!!!!

Lyne

Princesss04
March 18th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Congrats I am so happy to hear that mommy and baby and grandma are doing fine. Congrats and we can not wait to see some pictures. :D

Copper'sMom
March 18th, 2005, 09:51 AM
CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd to your daughter and hubby as well!!

CyberKitten
March 18th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Congratulations on the new arrival! How wonderful for you and your family!! A new life is so wonderous and beautiful!

raingirl
March 18th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Congrats!

My neice was born at 11:45 pm as well (several years ago)..and her middle name is Elizabeth..and her cousins name is Ceira.. what a coincidence.

Trinitie
March 18th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Congrats Grandma! A little granddaugther to spoil!

Sneaky2006
March 18th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Awww a St Patty's Day baby, just like me!! :D
Congrats to ya! I can't wait to see pics either!

mona_b
March 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Congrats Grandma.......... :thumbs up

She was born 2 days after my daughter.....Ok,so it was 18 years ago..........LOL

I love the name..... :)

happycats
March 20th, 2005, 01:28 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !I love her name! What a joyous occasion!
I hear being a grandma is much more fun then being a mom! Enjoy. :)