Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dead dog found taped to steering wheel of SUV

heidiho
March 16th, 2005, 05:33 PM
SANDERSON, W.Va. - Authorities are investigating the torture and killing of a dog found taped to the steering wheel of an abandoned SUV.

The animal was tied to a vehicle and dragged and then left to die with its front paws and chest cavity taped to the steering wheel.

Riders on all-terrain vehicles found the hound's body. An animal shelter official says patches of skin were torn off and bone was exposed near the left shoulder. The back of the skull had been impaled with an object. advertisement

The official says it's one of the worse abuse cases he's ever seen. Authorities say they don't know who owned the dog because it did not have any tags.

Daisy's Owner
March 16th, 2005, 06:45 PM
That is DISGUSTING!!!

That poor dog.

happycats
March 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM
OMG that is so horrible and disgusting, I am crying for that poor poor dog.
What goes around comes around..........I hope whoever did this dies a slow painful death :evil:

meb999
March 16th, 2005, 08:28 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/soapbox.gif

Copper'sMom
March 16th, 2005, 08:32 PM
That is sick!

twodogsandacat
March 16th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Sick and disgusting. Anybody that could do something like that needs to be in jail to protect the public. A mind capable of that is capable of violence against human beings. They need to be thrown in jail and left there.

I like to think that I'm a non-violent person but when I read things like this I know that I could too be capable of violence because my first thought had nothing to do with throwing them in jail.

I can't imagine the terror and pain that dog endured.