Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm so excited.....

lilith_rizel
March 16th, 2005, 08:16 AM
My mom and cousin are supposed to be here today.... well, they were supposed to get in last night or early this morning, but had pulled over lastnight to sleep.... Plus my cousin wanted to see NYC too. I ahd called back home and got my mom's boyfriend :yuck: and he said that she called him earlier this morning and said that they were in NY. So hopefully they will be here in a few hours. And I I know for sure we aren't going to make it home by late tomorrow night. We will be taking lots of pit stops for Cano and Judith. There is no way in hell that I am changing or feeding her in the car unless it is stopped! Not with the crazy drivers there are now days.

I just don't know how to keep myself occupied. I have actually gotten so bored that I have started making Judith a toy box. It is going to be white, with pictures from Dr. Suess books. It is the theme we have decided on for the nursery...... even though it is going to be both her and my room now.... My grandfather was nice enough to give us all the Dr. Suess books that my grandmother had boughten my sisters and I when we were little. There is only about 5 actuall Suess books and the rest are "Suess' friends". I will get pictures of the toy box posted when it is completed.