Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hi there :)

Eleni
March 16th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Hi there , im new to posting here, I have a Bichon-Poo pup[who sadly we ahve yet to name} and decided t look around on these message boards, perhaps ill put my 2 cents in here and there :)

Eleni

Eleni
March 16th, 2005, 03:01 AM
btw I also have 3 cats, names sugar angel and perle, and a cockateil named honey, and 3 fish, curly larry and moe [grandpas amusement in nameing pets, nuff saidLOL]

Eleni

wjranch
March 19th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Tell us alittle about your pup. I'm sure many folks in here would be able to 'brainstorm' up a cool, creative name for him/her. :D
Welcome to the board, you will enjoy it

chico2
March 20th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Yes Eleni,you are very welcome and we hope to see pics and hear about your pup and the cats,how did the cats react to the little pup?http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage21/10.gif

Katherine1
March 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Hi - glad that you decided to join us. We look forward to seeing pics of your furbabies. :D

topaz_n29
March 20th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Hi Elini..welcome..You will enjoy it here ..mounds of info and help..also looking forward to any tips u might have..Enjoy!! :grouphug:

happycats
March 20th, 2005, 11:53 AM
WELCOME, Eleni. I think you are going to like it here, it may get a little heated at times, but I think we all mean well.
If you need help naming your pet, just say so, as I am sure you will get lots of help here!

twinmommy
March 20th, 2005, 12:44 PM
http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/signs-welcome8.gif

welcome to the board!! Looking forward to seeing pics of your "gang'

Prin
March 20th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the board! :) (Just my opinion on the name but if you shorten Bichon to "B" and Poo to "oo" then you get Boo!! THat's the name our SPCA dog chose for himself. It's a great name because you can have so many funny nicknames... Like if you add a "bies" or a "bs" at the end. Call me immature but the first time we called our dog with one of those suffixes, he came-- for the first time ever. We were having such a hard time getting him to come to us and when we yelled that across the park, we started laughing so embarrassed and he came to see what we were laughing about... Otherwise, I have always wanted a dog named Peter or Johnny.)

Shamrock
March 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Welcome Eleni! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your pets!
I have a Toy Poodle and three cats.
I hope you enjoy this Forum -think you will. :thumbs up

deerclan
March 20th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Hi and Welcome hoping to see some pics of your Bichon-Poo pup :D