Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Could You Do It?

glasslass
March 15th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Dogs lift their legs in public all the time, but could you use this public restroom in Houston made of all one-way glass? :eek:

glasslass
March 15th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Same rest room - from the inside! :eek:

Jackie467
March 15th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Ok I'm gonna have to go find that. I'm in Houston. I'v never seen it. I'm definatly going to try and find it. Looks like it might be outside the museum. I don't know if I could use that or not, maybe i'll have to try and find out :p .

Bearsmom
March 15th, 2005, 06:32 PM
No way, I'd get stage fright.

glasslass
March 15th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Bashful kidneys? Me too!
Jackie, we're all going to waiting for a full report! :D

raingirl
March 15th, 2005, 06:39 PM
that's not in houston..it's in London England. I saw it on the news a long time ago.

glasslass
March 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Wouldn't you know it? The :usa: has never been known for state-of-the-art public restrooms. My sis-law sent it to me in an email.

Iggette
March 16th, 2005, 04:05 AM
I think I would have to go up to the glass and peer in to make sure if it was really one way........could you imagine?.....sitting there while I am tryiing real hard to see you? :D That is rather funny, so much fun could be had with that.....rotflmao

Schwinn
March 16th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I'd probably walk by and pretend to be shocked and laugh or something. :evil:

BMDLuver
March 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
When travelling through from Lisbon to the Algarve, we stopped at a very small restaurant to grab a bite and use the facilities. Apparently doors are optional there. We all used them anyways as we figured not much difference than stopping on the side of the road and nobody seemed the least perturbed or curious to watch. :eek:

melanie
March 16th, 2005, 02:35 PM
if i was very very very drunk and had to go and could not hold it or could not find a tree, in that state i would not care. but anyother time i suffer toilet shyness like the majority.