Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here Fishy Fishy

lilith_rizel
March 14th, 2005, 12:49 PM
This came Easter basket I bought Judith today. There was also a pail, shovel, ect... and candy, which James and I ate. LOL

lilith_rizel
March 14th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Side View...

Princesss04
March 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
She is so cute. How are things going with your mom and your moving? Do you have any new pictures of Cano we have not seen him in a long time. :D

lilith_rizel
March 14th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I have new pictures of the menace...... :) I just have to edit the pictures for they are smaller. Things with moving are going ok. My cousin Lindsey is going to come down here, with my mom, to make sure everything is goes well on the way down here. They are going to be here sometime late tomorrow night or early Wed. morning. We will head back home late Wed. night.

lilith_rizel
March 14th, 2005, 01:04 PM
James laughed his butt off when he saw her wearing it. The funny thing is, she plays with the fish when she is wearing it. She loves that thing.

happycats
March 14th, 2005, 01:31 PM
What a cutie pie you have !! She looks like such a little :angel:.
Treasure every moment, as it goes by so quick.

Iggette
March 15th, 2005, 03:36 AM
OMGosh....she is so sweet lilith, what a beautiful baby :angel: .
Oh I could just hug her to death, I can hardly wait for my grandaughter to be born.....she is due today :eek:

Princesss04
March 15th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Iggette I was wondering about that, I knew it had to be almost time. Any idea if it will happen today? :D You had BETTER post pictures missy! LOL :D

lilith_rizel
March 15th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I can hardly wait for my grandaughter to be born.....she is due today :eek:

There is still alot of today left.... it is possible for the baby to still come on the due date, even if it is their first child. Judith was born on her due date, and it was our first baby.