Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ottawa: Cruelty charges laid in Rottweiler beating

twodogsandacat
March 11th, 2005, 07:16 PM
An Ottawa man faces animal cruelty charges after a four-year-old Rottweiler-type dog was beaten over the head with a broomstick. The Ottawa Humane Society says the dog was at the home of an acquaintance of its owner on Dec. 26 when she urinated on the floor. She was beaten, sustaining brain injuries. A veterinarian suggested the dog be euthanized because of its injuries. The same veterinarian contacted the humane society. Charged with wilfully injuring a dog, wilfully causing unnecessary pain and suffering to a dog and wilfully failing to provide adequate care for a dog is Jessie Smith-Doiron, who will appear in court April 19.

http://www.canada.com/ottawa/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=496a2214-a7ea-445c-a07f-2e8bf7a137ec

:evil: Maybe the veterinarian should of suggested the owner also be euthanized.

Jackie467
March 11th, 2005, 07:28 PM
stuff like this just makes me sick. I hope the sorry excuse for a man gets what he deserves :evil: . Karma, what goes around comes around.

Katherine1
March 11th, 2005, 07:43 PM
stuff like this just makes me sick. I hope the sorry excuse for a man gets what he deserves :evil: . Karma, what goes around comes around.
I abosolutly agree :mad: . That poor fubaby.