Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She's definitely all hound!

Dahlia
March 10th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Sophie is constantly in search of food, and trust me, she's not going without. I have to feed her a certain amount and that's all, or she'll eat, and eat and eat til she looks like she's going to explode. Also, with her having diarrhea I don't think it's a good idea to let her overeat. She eats three times a day but every time I turn around she's in the kitchen checking her bowl. It's soo cute, and tempting to give her more, but I know she doesn't need it. I know beagles have a tendency to over eat, as long as you'll let them. :love: :queen:

Prin
March 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Why does she have diarrhea? Has she had it long?

Dahlia
March 10th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Prin, I posted about the diarrhea on the pet health board Monday. She started it Monday morning and I took her to the vet Monday afternoon. They tested her stool and couldn't find anything, but the vet said it looked like coccidiosis, so she's on Albon for that. She is feeling much better, a lot more playful and energetic, but I've heard it may take a while for the diarrhea to completely clear up.

Prin
March 10th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry, I didn't correlate the usernames...

Dahlia
March 10th, 2005, 03:21 PM
That's okay, I just didn't want you to think that I thought it was okay that she has diarrhea. I have a hard time keeping up with who says what too.

Prin
March 10th, 2005, 03:22 PM
It's just funny because you incorporated it so subtley into the first post...