Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

where r u teeks

d_stanley
March 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Missing since feb.2nd pure white female siberian husky, her name is Teeka & she is bi-eyed. She was last seen on County Rd. 42 near Windsor, Ontario.

chico2
March 19th, 2005, 05:06 PM
What a pretty dog,I hope you have her back by now :sad:

Iggette
March 19th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Yes what a sweety, any news on her yet?.

d_stanley
March 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
:sad: thanks for the concern but no i still don't have my teeks back yet, but i haven't given up yet!!! my daughter and i really miss her she was the real instagator around here. she was just a pup but never afraid of anything from the time we brought her home. also her brother casper really misses her, they were always together. i wish they would of stayed together when they jumped the fence, but only he came home.

Princesss04
March 23rd, 2005, 01:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your baby! Have you posted posteres? Also contact the shelters, vets, pounds, in your area and make sure they have a picture and phone numbers they can reach you at. I hope you find your baby soon. Keep up posted please. :sorry: :grouphug:

d_stanley
March 24th, 2005, 06:31 PM
thanx princess: i do have posters up everywhere and have it posted all over the internet plus i'm still running an ad in our newspaper with her pic. i also call the humane society weekly and the pound and the dog catchers.
i do hope we find her soon and i'm still trying to stay positive even though its hard to

d_stanley
April 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM
My teeks is still missing!!! she was spotted about 2 weeks ago out on consession 4 and mccormick rd. (just behind harrow, ont) at about 10:30 at night. they girls tried to catch her but couldn't and went to get some food but by the time they got back she was gone. my daughter and i have drove out there almost every day sometimes twice since then. we have also searched the whole area repeatedly and about a 2mile radius all around the area and have come up empty each time. I am not giving up hope,, i have made new posters and am going to get them out hopefully today out towards Harrow, Kingsville and Leamington, in hopes someone out there can catch her at trap her somehow and hold her till i get there. her and her brother don't like going to people even with food, but they do come to me and my daughter, especially my daughter amber. so i know if someone out there could trap her in a barn or something we would be able to get her.
here is the new poster i have made up for my Teeks

chico2
April 12th, 2005, 04:56 PM
D Stanley,I am sooo sorry to hear that,she is so beautiful..brings tears to my eyes just looking at her.I know you don't like to hear that,but hopefully someone has taken her in,how else could she have survived this long??The alternative is to awful even to think about :sad:
I am praying she'll still find her way home one day,poor Teeks :sad:

Safyre
April 12th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I have a friend outside Harrow ... i'll send him a copy of this flyer so he keeps his eyes out.

corona99
April 13th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I'm in Amherstburg.....I have been and will continue to look for Teeks too.

Corona

d_stanley
April 14th, 2005, 11:58 AM
thanx safyre & corona99!!!!!!
and thanx chico2 for your concern its greatly appreciated and just want to let you know that nobody has taken teeks in because nobody can catch her. shes a survivor always has been, not afraid of anything, that is the only difference between her and her brother casper (hes a big baby). thats probably why he made it home that day and she didn't. shes also a siberian husky which gives her an edge to survive out there since she is a pack animal and prey dog and where i live and where she has been spotted there is alot of field and bush. she is most likely living off rabbit, and drinking out of ditches. when she was spotted on the 4th consession she was drinking out of the ditch. believe me when i say since i got my first siberian i have had no problems with squirrels, birds, possum, rabbit, mice etc... any that come into my yard are (sadly) taken out by one of my babies. the squirrels have learned its not safe to come into my backyard and the birds have learned its not safe to nest in my big tree.
but anyways i do hope someone can catch her and get her home because i really miss my baby and casper really misses his sister he has not been the same since shes been gone.