Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HELP! temporary foster needed!!!

BoxerRescueMTL
March 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone!

These two little pitties are in desperate need of a temporary(2 weeks only!) foster home. Their owner is going through a tough time and needs this time to get his life together. He loves his dogs very much and wants to keep them, so we are trying to help him do that. We are also getting these boys neutered ASAP. They have been together all their lives. Even if you can provide a very temporary solution (example a day or 2, or 3) please contact Deb at (514)995-0603 or (514)933-8355. It is very urgent as the dogs have nowhere to go as of tonight!

http://www.breederoo.com/users/BRQ/images/photos/gallery/420-thumb.jpg

http://www.breederoo.com/users/BRQ/images/photos/gallery/419-thumb.jpg

Princesss04
March 10th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Lets get them to Indiana and I would love to. Times like this I wish I lived near you all. They are so cute! :D :usa:

BoxerRescueMTL
March 10th, 2005, 03:42 PM
LOL. I wish you were closer too! They are really cute, aren't they?

Princesss04
March 10th, 2005, 03:48 PM
They are so cute. I love those faces. I hate that I would be willing to foster fo you all and I am so dang far away. Guess I just need to pack up and move. Adding that to the TO-DO-LIST! LOL :D

BoxerRescueMTL
March 10th, 2005, 03:56 PM
hahaha, I'll be waiting! :D

meb999
March 10th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Hey Crystal!

I just pm'd you...can the pitties be seperated? I could foster one of them...

jiorji
March 10th, 2005, 09:56 PM
gosh....only a bit more before i move to montreal...til then no dogs allowed :'(

*sigh*
and they look like a fun bunch

Lucky Rescue
March 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Just wondering if anything is happening with these poor babies? They have been getting a lot of views on my site.

BoxerRescueMTL
March 17th, 2005, 03:15 PM
oh, thanks lucky!

they are now being taken care of by a vet at the universite de montreal and boarded there while they get neutered and their owner gets his act together.

Lucky Rescue
March 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Oh shoot!! I was thinking of the two 10 year old boxers, whose owner took his own life.:( Sowwy!!!! The pics on your post here are gone and I got confused. (what else is new??)

Any news on Charlie and Cashew?

BoxerRescueMTL
March 17th, 2005, 09:47 PM
LOL, hahaha i was thinking that i didn't remember you saying you were gonna post these guys for me! i've had a couple of inquiries on the two oldies but nothing solid :(