Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sweet boy up for adoption

Toonces
March 8th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Hi guys, I would like you to meet Apache. He is located at the Quinte Humane. I was at pet cetera buying food when Iwent into the adoptions room and was very smitten with him. He is such a nice calm boy and just wants all the love you can give. I noticed he was still intact so myslef and a friend sponsered him to be nueterd. Neither one of us have room for another dog as we are both at our limit or I would have taken him home in a heartbeat.

Does anyone out there have room for this sweet boy in their family?

Lizzie
March 8th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Awe that was so nice of you and your friend to pay for his neutering....what a caring heart!

MegShawnMom
March 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Yes, he is a sweet boy, however he "looks like a pitty" and under the threat of the new pitty law he would be outlawed.He would be best placed in Quebec where there are less laws to deal with

LL1
March 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM
He's adorable,hope he finds a home soon.What an expressive face!As long as he gets a home in Ontario before the ban he should be just fine.

twodogsandacat
March 8th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I noticed he was still intact so myslef and a friend sponsered him to be nueterd.

God bless you for that. I hope he finds a home soon. What is pet cetera? Is it a chain?

Toonces
March 9th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Pet Cetera is a pet food store where you can take your pets, much like Pet Smart. They always have dogs and cats for adoption from the local spca.

I should probably stay clear of that room because it breaks my heart and I will spend an hour in there loving them all up so if someone is with me will just have to wait lol.

twodogsandacat
March 9th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Our petsmart has cats all the time but only has dogs when the SPCA brings them in, usally weekends. I hope that sweet guy finds a home and you did a great thing by 'sponsoring' his neutering. :thumbs up

Toonces
March 10th, 2005, 02:45 AM
I hope he finds a home soon too. I am going in to see him on sat just to see how he made out with his surgery and of course to give him a few pets.

Bearsmom
March 15th, 2005, 10:17 PM
*ahem* and perhaps a t-r-e-a-t or five?

Toonces
March 19th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that Apache was adopted, he went to his new home yesterday! YIPPIE!!!! :D