Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My baby is so BIG!!!

Princesss04
March 7th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Chino just lost his first tooth. My BIG boy, he is all growing up fast. :D Here is a picture of his tooth I tried to scan it...

happycats
March 8th, 2005, 08:33 AM
That's cute ! maybe you could have it set in a piece of jewlery .

wjranch
March 8th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I have my pups first canine tooth as well. My daughter thought it ws totally gross! LOL But, I'm keeping it anyway ;)
Congrats on the milestone :grouphug:

Princesss04
March 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks you all, I am saving it for his scrap book. I have Meatloafs as well. :D I have a lock of their hair and every thing. LOL Just like a skin babies baby book. :D

topaz_n29
March 8th, 2005, 10:18 AM
I had my both daughters baby teeth and my 3 puppies put together into a pendant..the jeweler thoght that was cool..altho one of the young clerks grossed out and wudn't touch them..lol :p

Princesss04
March 8th, 2005, 10:20 AM
That is a good idea! I had never thought of that before. In their puppy book it says when they lost them and where they feel out and where I found them. I will have to scan some of their pages and post them so you all can see them. How often will the other teeth fall out. I checked this morning but all the other ones seemed to be there. :D

wjranch
March 8th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Puppy should have all his adult teeth around 6 months or so. You might not find many, they tend to swallow them mostly. :)

Princesss04
March 8th, 2005, 10:47 AM
So about how old are they when they loose their first tooth. The vet was thinking he was about three months. Does that sound right? Or should he be a little older. :D