Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cat found Montreal

badger
March 7th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Sweet cat found today near Frontenac metro.

chico2
March 7th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Badger,is he another boarder??
When you see a stray cat outside,do you just go and pick it up???
I find any cat I see,will run off if I show myself,luckily I know where every cat lives in my neighborhood and I have not seen any strays...
Because of Rockys aggression problem,I always have to go out and shooo them away,however if I knew it was a stray,I wouldn't.
Good Luck with this little guy!

badger
March 7th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Two boarders now, the new guy in the crate in the bathtub with potty breaks and Toby out and about. I'm rushing out to stick up posters, since the new guy is in excellent shape and is probably a recent escapee. He was crying to come in and has certain features - not telling here, for obvious reasons - which make me think someone might be looking for him. Fingers crossed!
The ferals are on their own, except for food. And like you, I chase them off the porch if my guys want to go out or if there is any aggression. Not allowed!

poodletalk
March 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM
That picture of your new stray looks like the "lost cat" poster near my office.
I work near Vandome Metro. (not sure if its near Frontenac metro) Is that cat a male or female? The lost cat is a female named Rosie. She's 16 years old.

badger
March 7th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I've been wondering about Rosie too, and her fate. I'm pretty sure he's a male and Vendome metro is several miles, so unfortunately 'tis not her. Wouldn't that be a kick? I've been out in the driving snow (awwww) putting up posters in my area. It's so cold the tape doesn't stick outside, gotta get myself a staple gun. To reunite this guy with his owners would be pure heaven. Fingers crossed, fairy dust, etc.

poodletalk
March 7th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Tomorrow I will get the phone number from the poster again, and call to see if they found Rosie. If you send me a Found poster of the black and white cat, I can put it up for you at the NaturalAnimal.(You never know maybe someone will reconginize him)