Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lilith...Feerox?

chico2
March 6th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Lilith,I know you have a bruised finger,OUCH!! a hopefully by now an assembled change-table :thumbs up
I keep thinking of Feerox,how's he doing? Still with you???

coonlover
March 6th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I was wondering the same thing lastnight, I'm hoping all is well, and the cat is still with her (poor little baby).Shes such and angel for taking this cat into her home :angel:

happycats
March 6th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Me to, I was hoping to see an after picture of Ferox :)
I hope everyone is doing OK :love:

lilith_rizel
March 6th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Yep, still with us...... my mom said he is welcome st her home too, now that I will be moving back home to be taking care of her, and my sisters. I know of a very good vet there, and I think he even does emergancy care. So he will be well taken care of where I am going.....

lilith_rizel
March 6th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I still haven't been able to make a vet appointment. Their lines have been busy all last week. And I will be moving in a week or 2, so if it isn't possible to get one before I leave, I will get one as soon as I get back to Minnesota.

chico2
March 7th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Lilith,not to be a buddinsky,but did you not just move into a new house :confused: you are moving again???

mesaana
March 7th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Chico, take a look at Lilith's thread in Off topic (Got a phone call)... she's definitely not moving by choice.

Lyne

chico2
March 7th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Ok,will do,sorry I missed it!

Princesss04
March 7th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Chico do not feel bad I had to go back and read it. I have been so busy this weekend. I am not up to date on all the post now. I have some catching up to do. I hope that her new fur baby is doing okay. She is one wonerful lady to take on all of this. She will do wonderful. :D :grouphug:

chico2
March 7th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Princess,I really feel bad...for Lilith :sad: she's so young and with a new baby this should be the happiest time of her life,but she's a wonderful daughter and sister and doing what she feels she has to do for her mom...wish I could help..

Princesss04
March 7th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I know I wish I could help more as well. I am only 20 years old and I do not think she is alot older. And I know it would be very stressful on me. I am very proud of her for stepping up and doing this for her family. :D

lilith_rizel
March 7th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Princess, no I am not that much older. I will be 21 on the 27th of this month. Anf our kitty is doing great. I think he is warming up to Cano faster than he is to us. They share the laundry room at night ( Cano is crate, of course ). Last night I saw Ferox sitting by Cano's crate. He noticed me, and ran into his closet..... LOL

lilith_rizel
March 7th, 2005, 01:31 PM
And Chico, you guys are helping, just listening to what I need to say. And I am going to look a bit on the brighter side. This way, it may be possible to meet some of you wonderful Canadians!!! I have only been to Canada once. And that was just across the border for a picnic (not even 500 feet from the border) then we went back home.....