Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?

WeeZee
March 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

12. Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there ...

13. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

14. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle ...

15. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

coonlover
March 5th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Thats hilarious, thanks I needed a laugh todayhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gif

chico2
March 5th, 2005, 05:05 PM
That's great....what did I say once about cats being smarthttp://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/animal/tier54.gif

twodogsandacat
March 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
A Liberal Dog - None. Darkness becomes the new standard.

Jackie467
March 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
that's pretty funny, thought i might add one.
Italian Greyhound - *looks at owner* Isn't that what your for? Um ok fix it now you know i'm afraid of the dark.

goldenblaze
March 5th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Priceless .... so true to each..too funny :thumbs up

Shamrock
March 6th, 2005, 04:23 PM
That was great! Too funny - thanks for that laugh! :thumbs up

gingerismybaby
March 30th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Sooooooooooo funny heres one for a beagle.

"what? I am not that dumb you do it" :crazy:

Prin
March 31st, 2005, 01:14 AM
What about a great dane:

"Sure. I'll get it. Somebody get me a phone book to stand on."

Or a newf:
"I have things to do, people to save. Get the Lab to do it."

Princesss04
April 1st, 2005, 10:21 AM
Very cute and very true! Love it! :D

gingerismybaby
April 2nd, 2005, 09:12 PM
Thats great heres one for a scottie,Just get the wee chiwawa to change da bulb! :crazy: