Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My nephew Sid is set to cross over

WeeZee
March 5th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Sid
The biggest doberman in the land.
Loved by all, but most especially his little charges ... 2 1/2 year old Adam and 1 1/2 year old Victoria.
The sweetest doberman in the land.

He wants to stay to help keep back the tears, but he has to go to stop the pain and suffering.
He knows that everything that love and money can provide have tried to stop his trauma, but the hard earth has determined his time here.

Sid has been lifting his head and pausing from his pain, kissing his charges non-stop ...
The most loving doberman in the land.

It seems so unfair not to be able to stay side by side for eternity, but the love will never diminish.
It is going to be the hardest life-lesson his little charges will ever know.

Sunday night there is to be a party for Sid. A night to remember and look back on ... filled with drawing pictures, special tickles, stinky blankets, forbidden treats, songs and party hats.

Monday, the sorrow.

My sister will put little stars on the walls above her children's beds so that Sid can find his way to them in their dreams. She will need these stars too ...

Oh how I wish I could take their pain and help them through.

Lucky Rescue
March 5th, 2005, 01:51 PM
That is so sad, but at the same time it's nice too that Sid has such a loving and caring family. He is indeed one of the lucky ones.

caliper
March 7th, 2005, 08:15 AM
WeeZee I'm so sorry to hear about Sid. It certainly does sound that He has a very loving family. I went through these same feelings just a copule of weeks ago and know the pain they are going through. At this time I will say a prayer for Sid and his family. Take care of your self and the prayers are also for you.

greaterdane
March 8th, 2005, 12:58 AM
I am so sorry. You love your dog so much and he knows it. Your post has me in tears, very beautiful words. He loves you now and will love you forever. :sorry:

Luvmypit
March 8th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Wow, Im really sorry but what you wrote was very touching. What a nice idea having his last night. I can't even write it got me all choked up. Im sorry! :sorry: :sorry:

Iggette
March 23rd, 2005, 05:26 AM
Awwwwww that was so sweet I love what you are doing for the children, what a loving family Sid had.
:sorry: for your loss

Princesss04
March 23rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
You can tell that Sid was loved by you and his family. I am sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :sorry:

happycats
March 23rd, 2005, 10:53 AM
That is so very sad, I am in tears. Sid has gone to a better place where his pain will be no more.
I am sure Sid will be the guardian angel :angel: to his little charges for as long as they live!