Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meeting other Dog Lovers

SarahBattista
March 3rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Hello :) My two dogs are a pretty central focus in my life and I just can't help but feel guilty when I go out with friends and have to leave them home alone. :( So I have been really wanting to meet other doggie lovers out there who feel the same way. Basically I'd like to have a much more pet-friendly social life.

So I started a Yahoo group specifically for the purpose of having a social outlet for dog owners. Mine is for Indianapolis since that's where I'm from and I'm hoping to meet people in person.

I thought there might be people here from Indy who would like to join or maybe other people would like the idea and start something similar in their area. All I've managed to find that already exists is groups specifically for people who do obedience or shows or agility and such things.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LuvMyPooch

Thank you for your time,

Sarah :)

maddoxies
March 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
Have you also checked out the meetupgroups website? They have meetup groups for all sorts of interests. I belong to Montreal Dachshund Meetup and and trying to get a golden retriever meetup group started too.

Good luck with your group

Princesss04
March 3rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
Okay I signed up waiting to be approved hope your group goes over well. :D