Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I've Got Some Good News

RainbowLuvr01
March 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
I just wanted to let everyone that was interested, that Kitty II is starting to get used to the litter box. I think Kitty I is bullying her or hogging all the boxes. I went and got another one (litter box) just to see if that would make a difference. So all I have to figure out now is how to keep Kitty I out of her box!

happycats
March 3rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Oh that's great !!!!!
I do hope you keep BOTH cats, I am sure they both love you very much, after all your their Mommy !! :D

Trinitie
March 3rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
That's great news! Cats don't usually "not" use the litter box for no reason. Kitty I has got to learn to keep her 'business' to herself! LOL :D

Dahlia
March 3rd, 2005, 02:57 PM
That's good to hear.

CarlaD
March 4th, 2005, 07:55 AM
That is good news.

dogcatharmony
March 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
i wish u the best of luck with the kitties. i too had a similar problem when i got a new kitty and i ended up with three litter boxes. the big cat had a problem with the new one and i just kept an eye on him and if he used the new kitty's box i would clean it right away and put a little bit of new litter in the box. now i guess they have reached an agreement between the two of them because they now use the first box for #1 and the second box for #2 and the third box for throwing kitty litter all over the house lol.