Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Park in Hamilton Ontario

ScottGoodburn
February 26th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Hey everyone, we just got home from the dog park at the SPCA in Hamilton and what a great time, there was about 20 dogs there, down in the second field, if you've ever been there before, you'll know!
Buddy loves playing with the other dogs and you really get to know other regulars there. Good place to go, if you have a bigger dog and live in the city.
Only problem is we always go with the kids and look at the dogs in the SPCA and always leave wanting to adopt at least one of them! I would recommend it if you live in our area!

Rottimom
February 27th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Hey!!!
Glad you had a good time at the dog park. We haven't been there in quite a while, but it is pretty good there... most people pick up well after their dogs and there seems to be fairly good control over aggressive dog issues. There are usually nice people to talk to as well. My boy loves the down below part the best, but I'll forewarn ya... certain times of the year there is a stream of water that runs through it, so be prepared and bring a towel. It can get really wet & mucky! I'm sure your dog won't mind, but your car upholstery might! ;)