Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Holly will be an angel tomorrow

canine14
February 24th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Holly is rapidly declining. She has stopped eating on her own and is terribly weak. I brought her in today for an enema and we are going to give her one last night in honor of her brave fight and then probably allow her to pass with dignity tomorrow.

I have no more tears left to cry.

Lisa.

Lucky Rescue
February 24th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I don't know what to say, except that I am very sorry for both of you.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif

doggy lover
February 24th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Be at peace dear Holly, you shall suffer no more. take your last night and say goodbye, it is your time to thank her for all she has given you.

mastifflover
February 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
It is one of the hardest thing letting go but you have to you don't want her to suffer anymore. Just know that when she gets to the bridge she will be pain free and healthy and will be able to run and play again. Always remember that she is watching over you and will be waiting for you on the other side

Trinitie
February 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Nothing I can say can take away the pain. But do know that Holly knows you love her and will wait for you on the other side of Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry for your impending loss. :sad:

twinmommy
February 24th, 2005, 01:50 PM
I'm soo sorry for what you are going through. You sound exhausted and numb.
(((( hug))))))

Wishing you peace, and the end of suffering for little Holly. :love:

dogspeed little angel :angel: :sad:

maddoxies
February 24th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I wore my doggie angel pin to work today, didn't know why, but now I do (It works for cats too)

You did your best for her, and this is the last and best thing that you can do for her, regardless of how hard it is on you. :grouphug: (damn, I have to get a waterproof keyboard)

We will be thinking of you and Holly tomorrow

Pisces20
February 24th, 2005, 02:03 PM
:grouphug:
My zoo and I will be thinking of you both!
:grouphug:

Shamrock
February 24th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you :sad: for all the heartache and pain.
You have done all you could, your sweet girl is surrounded by your love.
My prayers for dear Holly as she leaves her suffering behind.
Safe travels, little angel on your journey to the Bridge. :grouphug: :love

Cinnabear
February 24th, 2005, 03:17 PM
What an awful heartache to go through. You did your best and gave her the love that she needed. Angel thoughts here. :grouphug:

chico2
February 24th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Canine14,poor little Holly,poor you :sad: Know that we are ALL crying for you both,you both fought a brave fight,but it's time for sweet Holly to go to a place with no more pain,she was a lucky little angel to spend her short life with you :love:

BMDLuver
February 24th, 2005, 03:42 PM
awww Lisa, I'm sorry Holly has declined. My thoughts are with you and your family. :grouphug:

caliper
February 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Canine, I know how your felling about Holly. I lost my little buddy last week so I feel your sorrow... Cal....

CyberKitten
February 24th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I know what it is like to go through this. My thoughts are with you and Holly!! She WILL be at Rainbow Ridge waiting for you! And think of all the wonderful time you have had with her!

Luvmypit
February 25th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Im sure we all wish we can take this pain from you. We all know too well. Its really hard but you know what at the same time its pretty brave. Expect it to take a lot out of you but always take comfort in knowing that of all the animals without a home she was lucky enough to get one and yours above all. Whatever you may think they know how much they were loved and that is the most important thing.

:sorry: :angel:

maddoxies
February 25th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I am wearing my angel pin again today, and this time I know why. Dogspeed little Holly. My Kittygirl will take good care of you at the Bridge