Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can I borrow your ice scraper? Pics

Sneaky2006
February 23rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
I didn't take these... they were in an email.

Sneaky2006
February 23rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
I've never seen anything like this before!

Luvmypit
February 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Funny I got the same thing that said why you do not park close to the ocean in Newfoundland. I guess since you got it all the way out there that they are probably taken some where else. Could you imagine though?

Writing4Fun
February 23rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
I got those pics too, with the caption about Nfld. When I look at the houses and the van that's covered with ice (and all the cars parked on the left-hand side of the road), it looks European to me (but I've never been there, so what the heck do I know? :p ).

Luvmypit
February 23rd, 2005, 04:07 PM
W4F I think your right. good observations. The cars on the other side sure tell you alot but hey this is newfoundland were talking about. IM JUST JOKING. I couldn't resist.

goldenblaze
February 26th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Wow no matter where it is I'm glad it's not outside my window! :crazy:

Remember the ice strom of 98... it was bad but nothing like this.

ScottGoodburn
February 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Would lock de-icer work? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

maddoxies
February 27th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Now you know what my van has looked like on a few mornings here in balmy Montreal :crazy:

I noticed too that the cars are "backwards" in the photo. I have been to Nfld once. They do have their own "things" such as that half hour extra time difference, and referring to everyone who does not live in Nfld as an "off-islander", but they do still drive on the same side of the road (more than some Montreal drivers :crazy: :crazy: ) England would be my guess

dmc123
February 28th, 2005, 06:16 PM
according to www.snopes.com those were taken in Switzerland. Search on that site for "Swiss Freeze" if you want to see more....way to cold for this NC lady. :)

Britishvixen21
March 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I recieved this email from my dad, and we were both flummoxed as to where they came from, I said eastern europe also because of the buildings, didnt look north american to me either. Thanks for that im gonna call my dad all the way in the UK right now to tell him LOL, cos I know its been bugging the **** out of him ever since he got it.