Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Foster desperately needed!!

Lucky Rescue
February 23rd, 2005, 10:27 AM
Beautiful Toulini is outside in the bitter cold. Someone is feeding her, but will not bring her into the house.:(
She is an affectionate, sweet, polite girl of about 1 year old and needs only a place to bunk while we find her a home. Can anyone help???
luckyrescue@hotmail.com

maddoxies
February 23rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
It SOOO says SUCKER !!! across my forehead. (I can hear Messana now, "ARE YOU NUTS ???") (and the answer is: Yes :crazy: )

If she gets along with dogs, we can find place for her (temporarily). I am boarding a chinchilla for the weekend too. And am having some VERY nasty test done on my knee Friday, not sure if I will be ambulatory after those. But what the h*ll. Valentin will be a :evil: for the first half hour or so, Champ is cool with cats.

Betcha did not know that St. Leonard had a zoo, it's my house (bless my landlord for turning a blind eye)

poodletalk
February 23rd, 2005, 11:32 AM
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have a cat.....

honeybee4
February 23rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
I would take her in a second, oh if only I lived closer. :(

Lucky Rescue
February 23rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
(I can hear Messana now, "ARE YOU NUTS ???") (and the answer is: Yes )

Join the club!! I would foster her too, if my last spare room was not occupied by the rambunctious TimTim.:(

The animals own more rooms in my house than I do!

Thank you for the offer goldengirl!:)

maddoxies
February 23rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
FYI Messanna has OFFICIALLY declared me insane :crazy:

Lucky Rescue
February 23rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
Messanna has OFFICIALLY declared me insane

Oh goody! Just the kind of person we need. Who else would get involved with rescuing cats?;)

maddoxies
February 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Woof !! http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/chatdog.gif

BMDLuver
February 23rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
What's one more animal thrown into the mix Goldengirl! Heck, not insane, just one more type of air to eat with your meals! :eek:

Lucky Rescue
February 23rd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Goldengirl is off the hook! :D Toulini is going to the Hudson vet clinic, to be spayed and checked and adopted out!!

We deeply appreciate the offer and hope Goldengirl will let us keep her mind for the next emergency.:)

mesaana
February 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
That's really wonderful!

Lyne

BMDLuver
February 23rd, 2005, 07:23 PM
Yippie for Toulini!

Lucky Rescue
March 6th, 2005, 08:03 PM
A couple in Ottawa saw this pretty girl on my site, and came and got her right away!!! :thumbs up

Gee, if this keeps up we're going to run out of cats. :rolleyes:

Lizzie
March 6th, 2005, 08:28 PM
YAY!!!! That's great! :thumbs up

Britishvixen21
March 9th, 2005, 01:32 PM
OMG wasnt she just the cutest little thing you have ever seen in your life!!! what an adorable cat. Good for her for finding a warm cosy home instead of being out in the cold!!! :p

CyberKitten
March 9th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Thx for the update Lucky. I am thrilled this girl found a good home and is warm.

chico2
March 9th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I just knew it :thumbs up she is beautiful...thank's for some good news,we needed it todayhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage06/15.gif