Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Good Cano!!!

lilith_rizel
February 22nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
2 days ago, I let Cano have the full run of the house, for the first time since Judith has been home. I coudn't believe how well behaved he was. He didn't run or jump at all. And all he would do was check out our new home (moved in thursday) and sniff Judith every once and a while. It seems as if he changed over night. I am so proud of how he has been.

caliper
February 22nd, 2005, 08:34 PM
Is'nt great when everything come together as you hoped. Good luck in the future. Cal... :thumbs up

daisy18216
February 22nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
that's great!!!! :thumbs up

I'm happy it all worked out for you.

Princesss04
February 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
That is such good new I have been wondering how he is doing. I know alot of woman that have babies dump the dog because of the baby. I know you whould never do that I am just saying this is proof that it can be done. You can have a baby and a dog in the same house. :D Nice work you two! :D :grouphug:

maddoxies
February 23rd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Cano knows that he is the "big brother' now, it was time for him to grow up and accept his responsibilities to Judith :thumbs up Well done Cano !!! :angel:

glasslass
February 23rd, 2005, 06:05 PM
Can't wait for those sleeping dog and toddler photos!

mastifflover
February 23rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Cano will love Judith and will become her biggest fan and you can be assured once that bond is there no one he does not trust will get near her. Good work both of you

lilith_rizel
February 23rd, 2005, 08:03 PM
First thing in the morning, after I let him out of his crate, he goes and finds Judith, even before he goes potty. He has waited so long to actually see her, and now that she is actually home, he's filled with excitement. And he never wants to stay outside much anymore either.

I too am waiting for the puppy/toddler pictures. I was trying to get Cano to sit by her swing the other day, but he insisted sitting in front of it, and licking her. You should have seen Judith's eyes the first time Cano licked her. And boy did she ever give a big smile.