Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Miami Greetings from this "Newbie" and 5 pets!

Maestro Mom
February 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
So glad to have stumbled upon this site, as I was looking for some info on our older dog Lucky's, old age issues. Aside from Lucky, our rescued Dalmatian, my husband, 2 kids and I also share our house with our 3 rescued kitties, Hattie, Etta and Pearl, and last but not least, our very noisy but very amusing Amazon Parrot, Holly. So, a big shout out, woof, meow and squawk to everyone and their pets from us here, way down south!

Trudi
:grouphug:

twinmommy
February 20th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Welcome Maestro Mom!! Cute name--guess you DO have quite the orchestra back there!!!

Any pics?

mona_b
February 20th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Welcome aboard. :)

As I tell all the newbies,this site is addictive.... :D

Do you have pics of your furbabies?

We love seeing pics.

Writing4Fun
February 20th, 2005, 10:22 AM
A great big Welcome to you, Trudi, and your menagerie! We're a very diverse group (we have members from all corners of the globe), but I believe there are a few Floridians on the board. And yes, we're all picture hogs here, so please post some soon! :D

Maestro Mom
February 20th, 2005, 10:26 AM
thanks for the welcome - have pics somewhere, but not a group shot as you can imagine - the cats and the bird like looking at each other from a distance!

As for the name, it originates from being the mom to a very serious H.S. Brass musician, but yes, do see how it also is fitting with my pet orchestra - as one of them is always "tuning up"!
:clown:

glasslass
February 20th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Welcome! I'll also repeat the plea for pictures! :D

Iggette
February 21st, 2005, 04:45 AM
Welcome to our home....lol
That is quite a clan you have ....ummmmmpics please :o

Karin
February 21st, 2005, 08:19 AM
Welcome aboard from another Floridian cracker. I am at mile marker 368.
I am a native, from Ft. Lauderdale & Marathon.

My family consists of one dog, Ciara, a cat...which still refuses to call this place home and 3 goats, which do not live here of course.

chico2
February 21st, 2005, 08:28 AM
Welcome Trudi...you came on the right day,we got about 1 foot of snow over night and are in desperate need of some Sunshine State humour and between you and Karin,I am sure we'll get plenty....not to forget our GlassLass :D
Karin....3 goatshttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/nono2.gifsounds interesting!!!

caliper
February 21st, 2005, 09:09 AM
Yes , Welcome aborad and as others have mentioned this board is very addictive. I have been on this board only a couple of days but have spent an enormous amount of time. Cal...

glasslass
February 21st, 2005, 10:37 AM
Chico, I'd send some sunshine your way if I could, but we've had a week of rain here. Who sang "It Never Rains in Sunny California" ?? Can't complain though; the temps been in the high 50's or low 60's. The tulip, almond, and fruitless plum trees are all in bloom. Spring is here!

Sorry Maestro! Didn't mean to hi-jack!

BMDLuver
February 21st, 2005, 10:44 AM
Welcome aboard!

It's snowing a ton here so news of warmer temps and lovely climates is very depressing, lol.

Send some this way please!

glasslass
February 21st, 2005, 10:48 AM
OK! I've enjoyed the Mukluk pictures - never saw them before joining this board! Here's one for you!

chico2
February 21st, 2005, 10:53 AM
I just came back from shovelling out a path for when I take the cats out and for my squirrells birds etc...there is a couple of feet in some places.
Glasslass.I actually have a vase with tulips on my table and a pot of Hyasinths(sp??) in my window,I am constantly sneezing because of the smell,but it brings a little spring to the house. :)
I saw the rain in California on the news,I hope you are on high ground!!
But to all the Floridians....please,please send us some sunshine!!

chico2
February 21st, 2005, 10:54 AM
Awww,Den-Den is one cool guy!!!

Luvmypit
February 21st, 2005, 12:00 PM
Welcome aboard sunshine hoggers! LOL Just joking! Weclome and we would love love love to see some pictures. I know yuou will love this site as much as we all do. Almost too much I would say......... :rolleyes: