Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some People amaze me...

greaterdane
February 19th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Look at this ad that I came across on the net...

Ad id number: 20577
Action: Buy
Item: Teacup Chawawa
Category: Dogs
Price: 200.00 CAD
Description: Hi, My family is desperatly wanting a Teacup Chawawa for our 2 year old Yorky-Poo Buddy. We're willing to pay 200 dollers CAN. We are in the Kitchener area and are not going to pay for shipping. We would like the puppy to be a male and 2-4 pounds when grown. We would like the puppy to be2-9 weeks when received. We would like the puppy to have had it's 1st and 2nd shots and we would like it to be de-wormed. I u have what we want plz e-mail me atThanks.
Name: Gabi

AHHH a 2-9 week old puppy? I dont think this person knows the first thing about dogs far less a breed like the chihuahua. They cant even spell it right. I so hope this person didnt get a dog. We would like it to have its first and second set of shots. Sheesh at 2 they are lucky to have their eyes and ears open ( i think this is the age) either way, people are crazy. I sent them a rant lol I couldnt help myself.

LL1
February 19th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Id take out their email,you're unintentionally promoting them by doing that.

greaterdane
February 19th, 2005, 11:47 PM
done and done, i dont think anyone on here though would think i am promoting them, i rant enough about these people lol

Carina
February 20th, 2005, 07:10 AM
"Teacup Chawawa?" :rolleyes: :confused: :yuck:
Must be another one a them designer breeds.
Maybe the 2-9 weeks was a typo. I hope.
Good grief.
Can we just start spaying and neutering humans? This world would be a much better place if we could do that.
If this thread gets amusing, you could email "Gabi" the link to it. :D

mona_b
February 20th, 2005, 08:22 AM
What gets me is people who can't even spell a breed they are looking for...Or even a breed they have....

I agree Carina.Some people do need to be spayed and neutered.... :D

maddoxies
February 20th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Can you spell Beanie Babie ??? Seems like the ideal solution for them. Do they make Chawawa Beanies???

Aniluver
February 20th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Some people do need to be spayed and neutered.... :D

ditto. Really sad.