Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new family here

ScottGoodburn
February 13th, 2005, 05:29 PM
HI, Scott here, we have a collie, retriever, and healer X named Buddy. Nice to meet you all. :thumbs up

Trinitie
February 13th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Welcome to our little family.
I wonder if you know that the newest members have to get the donuts in the morning? I like chocolate. :D

maddoxies
February 13th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Welcome, I assume Buddy is a male (just checking as there were some assumptions made earlier today about the sex of some of the members, and they were wrong) lol

How old is Buddy? Have you had him since puppyhood? We love to see pictures here. I am guilty of not posting many photos myself. I just got 3 films back from development. One was from summer 2003 and the other 2 were summer 2004. Hey, atleast I am catching up :thumbs up

We can be an opinionated lot here, but that is because we are passionate about our animals.

Looking forward to hearing more about Buddy

mona_b
February 13th, 2005, 08:22 PM
I wonder if you know that the newest members have to get the donuts in the morning? I like chocolate. :D

I'll take a strawberry filled one..... :D

Welcome aboard Scott. :)

Just so you know,this site is addictive.

Any pics of Buddy?

Katherine1
February 13th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Hi - glad you could join us!

ScottGoodburn
February 20th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Buddy is a male and is wonderful, we take him to the dog park at the Hamilton SPCA, we have had since he was 10 weeks old. I have plenty of pics of him and would love to show him off, but all my digital pictures are too big to post here. any ideas for me to get smaller pictures? and yes, this site is addictive.

BigDogLover
February 20th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Good to meet you.

Dar.

Iggette
February 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM
(just checking as there were some assumptions made earlier today about the sex of some of the members, and they were wrong) lol

rotflmao......Just for the record I am a female my "Buddy" is a male......lol but he's not a member (don't mind me it's early no coffee yet) :D

Hello Scott and welcome to our place.

Hello Buddy, what a great name....lol I also got a Buddy from SPCA popular name with them I guess.....That makes 3 Buddy's here I think?, I believe Mastiff lover has a Buddy?

chico2
February 21st, 2005, 08:17 AM
oooops Scott,reading your post,I thought you had 3 dogs :D a collie,a retriever and a heeler X But it looks like there is only one dog,with all of the above mixes...hmmmmm interesting.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/worship.gifwelcome to the Forum!

glasslass
February 21st, 2005, 10:14 AM
Welcome! Make mine one of those ruffly, french donuts, please - without glaze, just warm & plain! We have a lot of fun here, but the members are caring pet-lovers who are always here when you need them. Ok, we squabble sometimes too - all in the interests of pets!

We need a drooling smiley! Wonder if hubby would mind making a run to the donut shop? :rolleyes:

maddoxies
February 21st, 2005, 10:35 AM
mmmmm, I feel a donut thread coming on in the off topic forum. I so miss the cream filled Kripsy Kremes, warm from the shop, but my waistline doesnt miss them.

ScottGoodburn
February 23rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
Here he is, our retriever/collie/healer mix.

BMDLuver
February 23rd, 2005, 08:08 PM
that Buddy means Dog in Cree? We learnt that when we helped with the rescue from up north. So he is very well named, lol!

caliper
February 24th, 2005, 06:04 AM
Scott , Thanks for the Pic and Welcome to our place. :thumbs up

Trinitie
February 24th, 2005, 10:20 AM
What a handsome dog!!!

(Where's my donut?)

mastifflover
February 24th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the board and if you are still getting donuts I am with BMD I love cream filled KK's. I have a Buddy too. I have had him since he was 2 he is now a big 3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/mastifflover/lying.jpg

Luvmypit
February 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Both Buddies are beyond handsome!!

Pisces20
February 24th, 2005, 01:15 PM
I just joined today. I have a certified zoo, with a cat named Westley, 2 Red-Ear Slider turtles- Elly and Lilly, a lovebird- Godot, a chameleon and an anole (both need names!!!) and an assortment of fish. I am also known to friends and family as the person that doggy or kitty sits for others for weeks at a time :)

Good to meet you all :thumbs up

Trinitie
February 24th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome Pisces20. We also expect pics from you too!

(and now, YOU are the donut bringer! Chocolate please!)

chico2
February 24th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Pisces,welcome to the Forum,if that's your kitty in your avatar,he looks really sweet,LOVE orange cats and we love to see pics,even of your fish,bird and turtle..and yes,it sounds like http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/bonefish.gif you have a Zoo :love: