Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Adopt-a-bull

bulldogrescue
February 13th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Hello all, just sending out an annoucement regarding our club. Adopt-a-bull - Ontario English Bulldog Rescue club located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. For more information on adopting an English Bulldog or to contact us regarding us taking/rescuing an English Bulldog please visit http://bulldogrescue.tripod.com. Many thanks.

Lucky Rescue
February 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Welcome - don't know if you saw this, but there is an EB in ON who could be in desperate need of rescue.

You can read about him HERE (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=12093)

bulldogrescue
February 16th, 2005, 01:14 PM
He was already gone. They said they would call me if they received any more. I hope they're true to their word.

Lucky Rescue
February 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
English Bulldogs are not very common in rescue/shelters, are they? I rarely see any. Do you have bullies of your own? How long have you been involved with this breed?

Please post pics of your own dog(s). We just love pics here, and really love bullie pics.:)

bulldogrescue
February 16th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I just posted 2 pics. It is rare to find rescues. Lucy is on the pet pics and Jack is on the passed away pics. I have to dig one up of Wez - he's with my mother-in-law who just adores him. They're all beautiful, lovabull dogs.

mrmilo
February 17th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hi BullDogRescue,
Good to have you on board. Good Luck with your rescue work!!! :thumbs up

Sheriffmom
February 20th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Hey Bullrescue,
My BF contacted you the other day to become adoptive/foster parents. I Pm'd you a little letter as well. Glad to have you on board here.
BF and I have a little white 1yr old Eng Bully named Sheriff.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.
Also, I don't know if this is possible...... but I have been thinking about it for awhile..... I know there are TONES of Eng Bully's in SPCA's all over the US. I wonder if we could set up some sort of "railroad" to get them here. I know there are TONES of great ppl who would LOVE to adopt an Eng Bully...... but the lack of rescues here in Canada make that difficult. Anyway... just something that has been going through my head for awhile.
Take care, talk to you soon.
And I will email you tonight or tomorrow re: the home visit you requested!
Sheriffmom :)