Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Two Cats

jacqueslynn
February 12th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Both missing since Dec.25/04. In St-Anicet ch. Neuf, near Cazaville. Markings: orange & white (male), tabby grey & black (female) Additional: male has an orange mark to the left side of his nose. both are fixed. male will answer to the name " puppy" female will answer to the name "sailor" Reward! Contact: 450-264-0236 (450-676-2329)

i posted an ad in Flealess Market and only found this forum tonight. i'm so hoping that someone still has them. they are brother and sister, if i never find them i can only hope that they stay together.

Bugsy
February 12th, 2005, 01:00 AM
I'm so so sorry. I hope you find them. :sad:

Please keep us posted :thumbs up

jacqueslynn
April 30th, 2006, 12:49 PM
i had a call from a women who thought she had my cat. But after a few moments we came to the conclusion that he was not mine. She had taken in a sick cat and cared for him. Reading an ad almost 3yrs old, she hope she found the owner. As did i. I just want to thank this women for trying so hard to find the owner of this cat that came upon her door step. Good luck Jo, and thank you so much.

(te amo puppy, i miss you so.)

chico2
April 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
I am really sorry your cats have not returned,dec 04,that's a long time,but miracles happen.:fingerscr
The kitten you found,could be in the same situation,maybe someone is looking for her,but then again,there seem to be soo many homeless cats in Quebec:sad: