Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here as well

ShihTzuMommy41
February 11th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Hi,

We live in VA and we got 1 cat and 2 dogs. We have Shih Tzu's and are very happy with them.Our cat gets along just well with the puppies.
I love them to death and we enjoy them so much. I like to read any article about dogs.Now i noticed a weird behavior and i am laughing and wondering at the same time. My female pup Sandy just loves to play with my boy Pup Garrett and she is very intent on sticking her "behind" always in his face.Or even sit her butt on his body.
I'm wondering whats up with that and tried to see if anyone knows anything about that. We 'd love to hear from other dog lovers and will listen to cute stories.
Bye bye, :grouphug:
Shih Tzu mommy User09192000@aol.com

Writing4Fun
February 11th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Hi ShihTzuMommy41, and welcome to the board!

Hmmm... that's some pretty interesting behaviour she's exhibiting. ;) My first questions would be how old are they and have they been spayed/neutered?

You may not have had time to notice yet, but we're somewhat of the picture freaks around here. We'd love to see pics of your furbabies! :D

Katherine1
February 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
:) Glad you could join us.

Katherine1
February 11th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Oh and pictures too please. :D

ShihTzuMommy41
February 12th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. The pups are just 9 weeks old, they can't be in heat ?. they not neutered, just came from the vet ,passed healthy. They play nicely but her rubbing her butt on him is just weird.
Of course i have photos of my babies.When i uploaded it , it said Invalid File Type and i don't know how to fix it so that it works...any ideas???

Shih Tzu mommy

badger
February 12th, 2005, 10:00 AM
While you are posting a new message, notice the different photo file types that are accepted (next to 'Manage Attachments'). Then go to your photo and save it under one of these file types. You may also have to reduce it. Hope this helps.