Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Adoption Event/Hudson

Lucky Rescue
February 11th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Lucky Rescue will be holding an adoption event on February 26th at the IGA in Hudson on Main Street. Hours are from 10:30 - 4:00p.m. This event will be cancelled in case of snowstorm.

All the cats there have been abandoned recently and were all outside, including this cute boy. HIs name is TimTim and he is about 10 months old. Quite a character, and loaded with PURRRRsonality!
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/QC12/QC12.3990246-1-x.jpg

Sneaky2006
February 11th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Good luck with that!!! I hope lots of kitties get new homes. I love him... he looks like my Sneaky! :love:

maddoxies
February 11th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Lucky, I would offer to come and lend a "paw" that day, but I KNOW that I would end up taking at least one of them home with me. (I have pushed the envelope with my landlord now, and we do need to keep at least one foster home "cat free" so we can accomodate foster goldens with cat issues)

Aw, hell, call me anyways, if I can help out for a few hours, just frisk me before I leave and say NO at 5 minute intervals while I am there.

BMDLuver
February 11th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Aw, hell, call me anyways, if I can help out for a few hours, just frisk me before I leave and say NO at 5 minute intervals while I am there.

Oh oh, you are going to go home with one!

Lucky Rescue
February 11th, 2005, 02:13 PM
but I KNOW that I would end up taking at least one of them home with me

Yeah, and what's your point? :p

I think the little guy pictured above would suit you. He's actually a boxer in a cat suit, and loaded with CAT-ittude! :D

chico2
February 11th, 2005, 04:13 PM
He's certainly a cutie,good luck with the adoption event,wish I could be there,but then again.....http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cat11.gif

maddoxies
February 13th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Actually TimTim is the one cat I would not be taking home with me. He could be my Bebe's double. It would just be too hard on me to see "her" again in TimTim.

Lucky Rescue
February 15th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Actually TimTim is the one cat I would not be taking home with me.

It could be fate! And believe me, this guy is not like any other cat you've known.:p He reminds me of a frat boy, and needs a special home.

OH, also he has no problem with dogs!

schnauzerlove
February 16th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I love the name TimTim (that's what I call my hubbie) :love:

What a sweet boy :love:

Lucky Rescue
February 26th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Our adoption event today has 5 gorgeous, sweet young males and guess who got adopted right of the bat? The cute but VERY naughty TimTim.http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/shrug.gif

This woman just wanted to adopt a cat that no one else wanted. She has worked at the SPCA, has 3 cats and her father in law is a vet, so I thought if anyone could handle him, it would be her.

I hope that once this lady takes him home, she doesn't return him in a hurry!! Keep your fingers crossed please. It'll take a week for me to clean up "his" bedroom. :eek:

CyberKitten
February 26th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I looked at the name and thought maybe he likes Timbits, lol He is adorable btw. I actually know someone who named her cat Timbit. Then again, just to be fair, she named her next kitty Frappachino (sp?) in honour of the drink popular at Starbucks.

maddoxies
February 26th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Lucky: Let me know if you want my carpet cleaner to clean up TimTim's room. I had some bad reactions to the dye tests on knee yesterday, so did not make adoption day today. Lying low instead. Glad that it went well :thumbs up

chico2
February 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Lucky,was there a problem with Tim-Tim,or was he just being a cat :D
I hope the lady keeps him,it sounds purrfect for him :thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
February 26th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Let me know if you want my carpet cleaner to clean up TimTim's room. I had some bad reactions to the dye tests on knee yesterday, so did not make adoption day today.

Oh I'm sorry to hear! Hope you'll be feeling better very soon!! Luckily I have no carpets, but thanks for the offer! Tim is a very clean boy, he just vandalized the place with his exhuberence.:p

Chico - someone seems to have taught Tim that the proper way to play with people is to make flying tackles on arms and legs, grab them and bite and bunny-kick with all his might.

He does NOT bite or scratch, but he's a big boy and it would be alarming to someone not used to cats. He's just a big goof and if he were human, he would be going around getting people in headlocks and giving them noogies.LOL!!

chico2
February 27th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Awww,ok..he sounds like a lot of fun :D The people who got him though,are used to cats,luckily. Good luck to Tim-Tim :thumbs up