Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi...New here...wus up!

CrazyGirl
February 8th, 2005, 07:14 PM
:crazy: Hello everybody, First time seeing this site. I'm 22(and a half) I am a single mom of one beautiful, almost four year old girl. I have a beautiful female brindle pit bull named Blaze, a budgie named Nelly and a betta fish my daughter named Ariel. I am an all around pet lover from :ca:...TTFN :evil:

Lizzie
February 8th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Welcome :crazy:

Katherine1
February 8th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Hi and Welcome to the board. :)

GsdDiamond
February 8th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Welcome to our family!

Lucky Rescue
February 8th, 2005, 10:41 PM
HI there and welcome!! I have a 4 yr old female pit bull too, and would love to see pics of yours, and of course of the rest of your family - feathered, finned and two-legged!

Iggette
February 9th, 2005, 04:30 AM
:crazy: Welcome crazy chick :crazy: .......lol were all crazy here.....lmao.

Would love to see a pic of your brindle babe love brindles but never had one myself, and a pit bulll beauty would love to see it. and your birdie to altho I am not a bird person myself......to scared they will bite me :eek: My girlfriends has 2 macaws (sp?) and an african grey she got her thumb piNched the other day is all swollen now........*OUCH*

Princesss04
February 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Welcome and yes please post pictures. We look forward to talking to you more. :D

twinmommy
February 9th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Hi and Welcome to you and all the fur-fin-feather-family!!! :D

(I lame, I know, don't worry the others are normal.) :D :D :grouphug:

mastifflover
February 9th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Come on there is no normal people here welcome to the board where the pics already?

Luvmypit
February 9th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Normal? hmmm. Welcome to the board. Show us some pics. I have a 2 year old red nosed pit, loved to see yours!

:crazy:

maddoxies
February 9th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Mastifflover, I take offense at that.(wink, wink) WE are the normal ones here at this board, it is the rest of the world that is a bubble ( or a couple of dog/cat hairs) off centre.

Welcome Crazy Girl, cant wait to see photos.

I had a budgie as a child. Corky was a very special bird. My dad was blind and had talking books from the CNIB. Corky picked up quite an extensive vocabulary while "reading" with my dad. I will never forget the day my mom walked up to the cage, Corky looked at her and said F*** Off Ethel. At least the Betta can' t talk :thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
February 10th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I will never forget the day my mom walked up to the cage, Corky looked at her and said F*** Off Ethel.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rofl.gif

CrazyGirl
February 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM
:love: This is my Baby Blaze, Hope to be having new pics soon :thumbs up

chico2
February 24th, 2005, 03:47 PM
CrazyGirl,welcome,your pittie is very good looking....and yes,we here are the"normal"ones,who have a big enough heart to love every living thing,furry,feathered or scaly,I am sure somebody up there,way up there wanted people to turn out just like us :D

caliper
February 24th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Crazy, Thanks for the picture and welcome to the boards, You will have alot of fun here.