Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello All

debsdobies
February 4th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Hello Fellow Pet Lovers

This is my first time here and I am excited!! :)

I have two dogs and I LUV MY DOBIES!!

Any other dobie lovers out there???

chico2
February 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Welcome Debsdobies,I don't know of any Dobie-owners on this Forum,maybe there is....but that does not mean we don't love Dobies,personally I think they are absolutely beautiful and graceful.I know everyone here would love to see pictures.

sammiec
February 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/125.gif Welcome! You're going to LOVE it here! We'd love to see pics of your furbabies! ;)

mastifflover
February 4th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Welcome I hope you like it here and I am a big dog lover we will require pic as sammie said. What color are you babies

Katherine1
February 4th, 2005, 03:51 PM
:) Hi and welcome aboard! Hope to see pics of your furbabies soon. We love pics :D .

Jackie467
February 4th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I currently don't own any dobies but i did for many years. I grew up with them and love them. I hope to have another in the future. welcome, this board is great, lots of great information. you'll love it here. I want to see pics of the babies.

wjranch
March 9th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I have a Dobie pup (male) and a Shep/Dobe (female spayed) :) Love 'em both.

Post a pic please? I've put a couple of my boy up already.
Welcome!

twodogsandacat
March 9th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Dobs. Great dogs. I'm so glad the stigma attached to them from the eighties is gone. The only ones I have met are ALL great dogs and it seems the quality of the owners has increased tenfold.

I do have an observation though. Why do dobs always seem to come in sets of two? I'm serious. I know of four sets of two and no singles. Don;t tell me they are such great dogs that one won't do.

Welcome.

wjranch
March 10th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I 'technically' only have 1 dobie...the other dog is a mix shepherd/dobie. Does that count? I can't say for a fact that it's the breed (they are great) but, I've always had 2 dogs around. Couldn't begin to explain why, I have no idea! Other then, I know i'd have 20 if i had the space and resources to care for them properly..... I can only keep 2 (the right way ;) )

Prin
March 12th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Welcome to the board-- :thumbs up

I too have had dobies only with another dog. One with a newf and one with a lab. I love dobies, they are the best doggie for any little girl. (now I have two black SPCA-specials.) :)