Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pit bull found abandoned after botched ear crop

heidiho
February 4th, 2005, 08:49 AM
A 3-month-old pit bull puppy was found yesterday near 23rd Avenue and Van Buren Street with his ears cut off and bleeding.

Also Online

Abused, abandoned puppy going home

Blood-covered puppy found in Phoenix alley
Apparently, it was a crop job gone bad, according to Kim Noetzel with the Arizona Humane Society.

A good Samaritan called the humane society to report the puppy.

The agency is now asking for your help to find the person who abused the puppy and is offering a reward.

For now, the puppy is getting the care he needs before he goes up for adoption.

heidiho
February 4th, 2005, 08:51 AM
This is the second story here in phoenix where a puppy was found like that,the other one just went home to a great family..That is just f**** sick how could someone do that,,,,,,

happycats
February 4th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Thats so horrible, poor, poor puppy.
I would love to hire Mike Tyson to bite these idiots ears off and leave them in a cold dark alley :evil: :evil:
(what goes around comes around)

happycats
February 4th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Heck save the money for hiring Mike, and bite them off myself !!! :evil:

heidiho
February 4th, 2005, 09:15 AM
How funny Mike Tyson lives here in phoenix also,i will see what i can do.I guess the only way to look at it is when something like this happens the dogs always get adopted really quick and at least they will not be raised to fight............And they go to people who really want them

happycats
February 4th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Thats to funny I didn't know Mike lived there !!

DogueLover
February 4th, 2005, 09:23 AM
The more I read about these poor dogs the more I have to shake my head and wonder what the hell people are thinking............
Those poor dogs were probably owned by some wimp assed punk who decided to "save himself some money".
When you hear about what people do to their pets it makes you wonder what they would be capable of doing to a human being. It is sick.

heidiho
February 4th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah he lives in Scottsdale which is a really really nice area.....

mastifflover
February 4th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Well one dog saved from the fight ring but how sad and I will hold the ******* down while you bite.

twodogsandacat
February 4th, 2005, 10:51 PM
And cowards like Bryant want to ban these dogs not the behaviour of the sick twisted individuals that can do this to an animal?

This kind of stuff goes on in Ontario too and that is a real crime. A real attorney general would leave innocent dogs alone and go after the criminals.

Anybody that would do this to a dog is a danger to any living person around them. When are the courts going to realize that if you can throw a sicko in jail for something like this you really are making the streets safer.

heidiho
February 9th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I really wish that got longer jail time,that is really unbelieveably cruel and sick,i could not imagine the pain the poor dogs must feel going through soemthing like that......................