Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat found Montreal Hochelaga Maisonneuve

badger
January 27th, 2005, 02:21 PM
This guy is living on my balcony. He would very much like to come in but I've got a full house. Is he yours?

chico2
January 27th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Awww Badger,I just had to smile seeing another cat in your house :grouphug: He's a beauty,now what are you going to do???

badger
January 27th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I'm just feeding him for now, chico, can't bring him in until the other cat is re-homed. I've filled my outdoor locker with old blankets and sealed it as best I can, so he sleeps there. Of course he is lonely and when my own cats go out (rarely in this cold) they have a tendency to run him off, so it's not a great situation, but better than starving. When I read about the swarms of ferals people have to deal with, lack of resources, etc. I consider myself quite lucky!

Lucky Rescue
January 27th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Oh boy another one.:(

I can only suggest that the best shelter would be a large styrofoam cooler, with the lid taped on, a door cut out, and turned upsidedown. The styrofoam is a great insulator and will at least keep him from losing ears or tail in this bitter cold.

chico2
January 28th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Badger,I can't say enough about you and your cat-magnet :love:
I see how my cats hate the cold and don't even step in the snow,I can just imagine how others feel who live outside :sad:
But they have you :angel: and every little bit helps :thumbs up

glasslass
February 1st, 2005, 07:11 PM
How could such a handsome fellow with such beautiful green eyes be homeless??!! Thanks for looking out for him!

uroboros
May 25th, 2005, 12:57 PM
error - message deleted.