Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Is this a begging face ????

DogueLover
January 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Angel does this especially with the kids, I caught her watching the 2 1/2 year old tonite......... it is really hard to resist her begging face

DogueLover
January 26th, 2005, 09:53 PM
I almost didn`t notice how much more muscle she is getting since we started walking 3 km a night! Wish it would work that fast for me!!! LOL.
I guess she didn`t have as much "insulation" to lose as I do!! and she doesn`t get free range grazing on all the wrong stuff. That gives me a great idea, I should eat when my dog does!!! with that and the walking hell I should be in shape by spring!

happycats
January 26th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I for one could not resist, Angel would get half of everything I was eating !!!!!! :crazy:
How do you resist ?? :rolleyes:

Mistruzzi
January 26th, 2005, 10:02 PM
She looks like my red Pit Alonza, except much bigger and wrinklier! They use their wrinkles to their advantage to look more sad, when they want something or want to get away with something. They are such con-artists, those puppers!(just kidding)

goldenblaze
January 26th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Too funny... that is very cute. Who would not give a treat to a face like that. :)

Heinz57
January 27th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Really she HAS been practising that look..you can tell! LOL, she just looks sooo very pathetic. "Poor me, I'm so hungry, just one little bite please." Too funny, they know how to work us! :love:

mastifflover
January 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Buddy does the face I call Mr Pathetic head on the floor eyes looking up and the jowls spread out on the floor too cute

LEXY
January 27th, 2005, 01:33 PM
You're dog is absolutley beautiful, I would not be able to deny her anything with that face!! :thumbs up

Kisses to ANGEL :angel: - till Tues lol, lol, lol........."C"

chico2
January 27th, 2005, 02:05 PM
A pic of Angel always does me good,what a wonderful pouty face... :love: