Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rogue and Oscar

RogueNOscar
January 26th, 2005, 12:49 AM
:ca: This is a picture of our 2, 6 month old kitties!!! Too CUTE!!! :p
Rogue is on the left and Oscar is on the right.

chico2
January 26th, 2005, 09:07 AM
They are from the same litter,right? Whatever they are,they are beautiful,but I can see some Siamese in their faces...Do they both have blue eyes? Check,if they are deaf..

mona_b
January 26th, 2005, 09:21 AM
They are cuties.Do you have any other pics of them?I do see a tad of Siamese.I agree with chico about checking to see if they are deaf.I have a DMH male cat.He is white with ice blue eyes,and he is deaf.Just in case you didn't know,white cats with blue eyes are prone to being deaf.I never got Casper checked by a vet.I did the testing myself.I knew within 2 weeks of having him that he was.And we adopted him at 8 weeks.Even some white cats with yellow or green eyes can also be deaf.But not all white cats will be deaf.Chico can agree to this.. :) I did alot of research on all this.

chico2
January 26th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah,Vinnie with his one blue eye is definetly not deaf :love: he even hears me taking a can out of the cupboard :D

GsdDiamond
January 26th, 2005, 04:24 PM
It's possible that Oscar may have some kind of "ese" cat in him, but it would be hard to say if it's Siamese, Burmese or Tonkinese.

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous! (as is Rogue)

RogueNOscar
January 27th, 2005, 11:09 PM
I was told that white cats have the tendency to be deaf. I had two white twin cats when I was younger, so one of the first things I did when we got Rogue and Oscar was make sure they could hear us. I also thought Oscar was going to be blind, but then I found out a bit of cross eyes means they have siamese in them. ENJOY!!

Katherine1
January 28th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Awwww what beauties they are :)

chico2
January 28th, 2005, 08:08 AM
I feel fortunate to have one white kitty,those two are very pretty.white animals are kind of angelic,although in my Vinnies case it's a disguise :crazy:

BamaRama
January 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Our Elmo is deaf :) He doesn't have blue eyes though. But he FOR SURE is deaf. If he is sleeping I can be yelling at the top of my lungs, and Peanut can be screeching up a storm, and Elmo will still be snoring, while the other cats run and hide :)

Lucky Rescue
January 28th, 2005, 11:08 PM
They are very beautiful, and their wedge-shaped heads certainly do look Siamese.:)

They're spayed/neutered, right? I only ask cause you said you were looking for info on pregnancy.

IF they are, just please ignore me!! :D

RogueNOscar
January 31st, 2005, 09:23 PM
No they are not spayed or neutered. They are coming up on 6 months I had just found out a few days ago that they now do it at 4 months. I've been looking for a place to go that can help me with a payment plan or let me pay them in parts. The Toronto Humaine Society had told me that they can help out and do it for less than a Vet but when I called them back they said they aren't taking in any more pets to help. SO much for their slogan of "we help all creatures"....something along the lines of that. This is Oscar at about 3 months. Yes they both have blue eyes. ELMO looks like a big Oscar. Elmo is such a handsome cat!!