Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of Pup at 3.5 months

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Have sooo many now :D But I'm glad to finally have the digital. Wish I had tons of pics scanned of my TeddyBear, I miss him so much. I'm going to take tons from now on..they grow SO fast. Here he is in his crate, just showing his size in an XLarge SkyKennel!!

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Of course when there's no fire going, he gets far too warm, sooo fuzzy!

chico2
January 25th, 2005, 01:19 PM
That is a big"pup"we would like to see some more pics,this one is hard to see the pup....so,come on,more pics, :thumbs up please
Awww,you were quicker than me,he's adorable.... :love:

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:20 PM
He's so cute when he sleeps :p

happycats
January 25th, 2005, 01:22 PM
What a beautiful dog !!!!! what breed is he ??

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:24 PM
For sure half Pyr,mix of what, unsure :confused: he looks very chow-ish at times, I'll post some of his curly tail when I sort thru them all :rolleyes:

chico2
January 25th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I had a Chow/GSD mix when we lived in Sweden,here he is...blue tounge and all..

chico2
January 25th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Some more...sorry about the quality,old pics..

mastifflover
January 25th, 2005, 01:32 PM
He is so cute and love that puppy fur looks so soft. He also looks like he may have some Leonberger in him.
Chico great dog love those ears so could he fly as well?

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:34 PM
My fav is that first one! What a doll! :love: We have no blue tongue here, of course he could be so many mixes..
Here he is chewing, something he's VERY good at, he has an affinity for cords, and of course he chases Hooch's tail. Hooch is NOT amused :evil:

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:36 PM
LOL! He does look like he's about to take flight in that one!! hahahah :D

mastifflover
January 25th, 2005, 01:37 PM
http://www.leonbergerclubofamerica.com/
Buddy loves those pig twists too I posted a link check it out I think he has similarities

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I really should be doing laundry..he's kept me so busy for almost 2 months now. I really didn't think I was going to survive the 3 weeks leading up 'til Christmas :crazy: He was too hot in his crate, couldn't sleep upstairs because he got too warm, so I slept on the couch beside the fireplace and put his crate there. I was slowly able to sneak off to bed after a week or so.. :o He's doing so well with potty training, 3 accidents in 3 weeks YAY! I think he does it to keep me on my toes :D . I know all of your pets are super smart, mine's an Einstein :p so we've been calling him that. It suits him well too when he's a bonehead LOL! He plays in his water dish ~sighs~, barks if it's empty, barks if there's no food in his dish and he wants it NOW! It'll be such fun when the pond is filled this spring :eek: Type again soon!

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 01:57 PM
So the laundry can be folded later! Very similar in looks..oh and LOVE this part, he does this to the kitchen table already:
"The average Leo can easily surf your kitchen counters taking whatever it wants including your dinner."
Thanks again for the link, I'll give it a good read thru!

Katherine1
January 25th, 2005, 02:06 PM
:D Your furbaby is so adorable! I lightened the pics so that I could see them better.

Katherine1
January 25th, 2005, 02:09 PM
:D Had to do them seperate.

glasslass
January 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
He looks like he's going to grow into a wonderful TV pillow to snuggle into!

mona_b
January 26th, 2005, 09:34 AM
What a cutie patootie.......... :D

I was also thinking Leon Mastiff.But you don't really see them around that much.The ones you do see are from breeders.An aquaintence of mine has one from a breeder who shows.I did have an intrest in this breed years ago.Lisa taught me alot.

I actually see GSD or even Collie.