Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Keeper at sunrise

Rick C
January 24th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I was goofing around yesterday morning and took this picture of one of my Golden's, Keeper, as the dawn was breaking at our home southwest of Calgary.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1020783_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dukieboy
January 24th, 2005, 11:34 AM
What a stunning picture!

Katherine1
January 24th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Wow! What a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.

coonlover
January 24th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Thats an awesome picture :)

Bugsy
January 24th, 2005, 12:35 PM
What a fantastic shot! Keeper is gorgeous, love her name. Definitely a keeper :D

Rick C
January 24th, 2005, 12:44 PM
What a fantastic shot! Keeper is gorgeous, love his name. Definitely a keeper :D

Actually, Keeper is a girl and she was named by her previous family that didn't want her. We got her via our vet when she was one year old. We didn't change her name since that might have confused her even more.

Another look at Keeper at her prairie home . . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1020107_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Bugsy
January 24th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Oops.. edited :thumbs up

Aww... she is simply stunning. I can't believe she was given up. Her name breaks up into keep - her . :p

:D Looks like she hit the lottery at your place.

twodogsandacat
January 24th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Calgary looks beautiful as does Keeper. I hear Calgary is dog friendly too. What a life!

Copper'sMom
January 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Beautiful!!!! The pic captures the cool brisk air as well!!

Rick C
January 24th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Oops.. edited :thumbs up

Aww... she is simply stunning. I can't believe she was given up. Her name breaks up into keep - her . :p

:D Looks like she hit the lottery at your place.

We actually live southwest of Calgary, about 20 minutes, on an acreage, four acres fenced so the dogs can't get out.

Here is a scanned, and therefore lesser quality, print photo of our other Golden Abby, taken last summer in a stream near our home

http://www.goldentales.ca/abbyriver.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Bugsy
January 24th, 2005, 01:36 PM
How lucky both Abby and Keeper are (wow 4 fenced acres). What an amazing landscape, every photo is absolutely breath taking. I've visited your website also.... full of beautiful photos. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/302.gif

TobsterMom
January 24th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Aaaaw...she's precious! I have a soft spot for Goldens! :)

Dukieboy
January 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Great website RickC!

Rick C
January 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Great website RickC!

Thank you. I set it up to learn how to do one and for my god kids in Ottawa since the stories were for them.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Cinnabear
January 24th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Excellent pictures. Are you going to submit yours for the calendar. Very beautiful. :thumbs up

Princesss04
January 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Very cute... :D

krdahmer
January 24th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Those are gorgeous dogs. And the pictures are so beautiful, the land and those sunscapes are breathtaking! Great website too, bet that a lot of heart went into all that! :love: Thank you so much for sharing your family with us!!! :grouphug:

Grissom's Mom
January 25th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Your picture taking abilities are fantastic (of course it helps to have a cute subject)! I'd use that picture for greeting cards or something that a lot of people will see. Beautiful!

Heinz57
January 25th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Your dogs are gorgeous and your website is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

goldenblaze
January 25th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Keeper is one gorgeous Golden Retriever! Her coat is beautiful with the feathering so long. Blaze is turning one year Feb 8th and his feathering is now coming in nice, I'm aware it can take 21/2 3 yrs for their coat to come in so we have awhile yet to see his full coat. Again your keeper is adorable, I sure would keep her in a second. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

glasslass
January 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs! Keeper's hair looks so fine and silky! I can almost feel it flowing between my fingers!