Urgent Please Read

hounds003
January 23rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
A very dear friend that does Daschsie rescue in Fredricksburg,VA.,
has had her furbaby Wetley (piebald Dachshund) stolen from inside
her home also one of her 'cart' dogs was injured. Please check the
following website for info on this 5 month old pup, pictures are
included. Please help to get this cutie back home to his mom. Thank
you! Post on all boards that you are members of.

http://romandachs.com/wetley.html

glasslass
January 23rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
This is so disturbing that a pet isn't even safe in his own home. I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak this owner is going through! Hoping for good ending to this story really, really soon!

Iggette
January 23rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
I do hope Whetley finds his way home he sure is sweet. Wow 11 dogs, I bet his buddies miss him must have been scary experience for them hope the other little guy that was injured :( is ok as well

hounds003
January 23rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
Just to clerify, this lady that this happened to isn't a personal friend of mine. I was crossposting.

I feel so bad for this lady too! Can't even imagine the devistation of having your home broken into and having a loved one taken. This is past sickening!

mastifflover
January 24th, 2005, 09:53 AM
How truly awful that your pets are not even safe in their own homes I hope they are found safe and sound.

hounds003
January 24th, 2005, 04:39 PM
http://i-newswire.com/pr3788.html

hounds003
January 24th, 2005, 06:32 PM
He's safe and sound! A couple picked him up Sat night after almost running over him. "Thanks for everyones help, good thoughts and prayers!!!!!" was posted!

I love happy endings!

Katherine1
January 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
He's safe and sound! A couple picked him up Sat night after almost running over him. "Thanks for everyones help, good thoughts and prayers!!!!!" was posted!

I love happy endings!

How wonderful for Whetley! :) I am so happy that he was found and is safe.

4oliver
February 4th, 2005, 09:00 PM
So very happy to hear that he was found.

I love doxies!

Sue :thumbs up

maddoxies
February 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Prayers are answered. So glad this little guy is back home. Any word o nthe one who was injured ?? Having a mini-doxie myself, this story came close to home.