Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our "Snoopy"

lilith_rizel
January 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
Well here's our "Snoopy" AKA Cano. Not the best picture, but you can tell what he uses his dog house for most of the time. Yesterday was the first time he went inside it. He love being outside in the snow, but hates getting wet. LOL

chico2
January 21st, 2005, 07:45 AM
Lilith,I was just thinking of you this morning,wondering about little Judith and here you are,or I should say Cano :D
I just hope you are not keeping him out there 24/7,he looks beautiful!!!

lilith_rizel
January 21st, 2005, 08:11 AM
Oh, he's not out there all the time. He loves to spend the day out there, and whines if I bring in. After about 4 PM I bring him in for the rest of the day, and let him back out the next day around noon. So he is only out for about 4 hours.

As far as Judith, things are going well. She is recovering well, and learning fast! She has already learned how to roll over on her side. Something she has been doing since she was 2 1/2 weeks old. The doctors said that she would ALWAYS learn slower than other children. Well, I think she just proved them wrong, because she is already a step ahead of other babies her age. She has daddy's smarts, thats for sure. :thumbs up

glasslass
January 21st, 2005, 10:50 AM
Wow! This is psychic! I was thinking about you too. How is Cano around Judith? Has Judith been able to come home yet? Guess I should have asked these questions in reverse order.