Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat in Oshawa

cjnorth
January 19th, 2005, 10:52 AM
My daughter has lost her cat Buddy. He is a neutered male,Maine coon/tabby
with brown and black medium hair. He has a little bit of white under his chin. A very bushy tail (racoon like). He went missing in early november in Oshawa around the Central Park and Bond area. They live on Cadillac N by Woodview Park. Buddy is around 2 years old. We had rescued him from Northern Ontario,where he was found in March under a tree on a skidoo trail, cold and hungry. When my daughter and her husband came to visit us, they took Buddy home with them. They would really like to find him..we all would..we miss him very much. Please, if anyone has seen him...call 905-720-2953.
We know he is a survivor..so we are hoping he is still out there.

Favring
January 20th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Try calling Oshawa Animal Services (905-723-3488). All the best. Gary Favrin.

cpietra16
July 8th, 2005, 09:18 PM
You may have already done it, but petfinder.com has a few cats that look like your cat. I am not familiar with Ontario so I am not sure that it is even possible for your cat to be at certain shelter, but you never know. Cats can travel. Good luck.

cpietra16
July 8th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Now I know that Oshawa is no where close to North BAy, but they have a cat there, Tizzy that looks like your cat. If the cat was raised in northern Ontario, could he have tried to get back. I don't know what cats a capable of or your cat's history! It's crazy, but again stranger things have happened. I promise this is the last posting I will put regarding your cat, since I am sure you have probably tried everything anyway. Good luck

Luba
July 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Please check the STICKY in the lost and found section. Read it over and post to as many places as you can.

Best of luck.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17093

cjnorth
July 8th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Hello,
Thanks everybody for the info. We have posted every place we can think of but I am going to go have a look in the North bay one where one person has suggested. And as always, we will never give up looking.

cjnorth
August 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Hello
I thought maybe I would try posting another pci of Buddy just in case someone recognizes him. Thanks