Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yet More Kitty Pics...

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 06:42 PM
it was Christmas, what can I say.... :rolleyes:

Here is Smoke checking out the snowmen... it's a really cool fiber optic thingy from Avon in the US, my best friends mom gave it to us, and the snowmen move their arms and heads.

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
And here is Windy checking out one of the Pet Beds I got them for Christmas... on Daddy's chair of course!

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Buddy loungin as usual....they love the cold tiles on the coffee table my brother made for me. He is such a laid back cat now that he gets lovin all the time.... :D

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Here's Fagan doin what he does best....stalking anything that moves!!! :love:

coonlover
January 18th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Your kitties are soooooooooo pretty, I love it when they stalk something and they wiggle they're little bum right before they strike, mine both do that when I get the string out and hide around the corner :)

chico2
January 19th, 2005, 11:17 PM
AWWdahmer they are all so pretty,Buddy is soolucky he got to stay with you,he must think he's in paradize.Little Fagan looks like trouble,adorable :D

krdahmer
January 21st, 2005, 12:48 AM
Those two boys are the biggest momma's boys I've ever met... as soon as I hit the couch, one of them is right there ready to snuggle! Hell, sometimes they both try to get on my hip at the same time! (Thats where the spare tire comes in handy!... Those "ooomph 20lbs of cat" moments!!!)

Buddy also looooves the new additions...he sizes up those fish daily. I've even caught him showing them his pearlies! :D

glasslass
January 21st, 2005, 10:51 AM
Great photos! Each one really show a different personality. Puss also likes cold, hard surfaces . . . must be a black & white thing.