Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bubba

corona99
January 18th, 2005, 04:55 PM
This is a picture of Bubba, my Rottweiler/Bassett Hound mix. Cute isn't he? ;)

mastifflover
January 18th, 2005, 04:59 PM
He is a very handsome boy I love his coloring, quite the combo he doesnt have bassset hound legs does he.

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Bubba(love the name!)has a very sweet face :love: Basset-hound legs?? :D :D

BMDLuver
January 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
What a lovely kind face Bubba has!

corona99
January 18th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Yeah...he's a bit stumpy....he likes to lie with his legs out behind him.....it's a sight.

mastifflover
January 18th, 2005, 05:46 PM
My Mastiff lies totally flat to the floor he looks like a rug except not quite as flat. Legs stretched out back and front

Schwinn
January 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM
He's a good looking guy. He looks like a Rottie with hound markings. When he's standing, does he look like a Rottie body, or does he look "chopped at the knees?"

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 07:05 PM
OH Bubba....those eyes!!!! I'm melting here !!!! I love the colouring too!

mona_b
January 18th, 2005, 07:34 PM
What a handsome boy he is.

I really hope the Rottie was the Mommy...... :D

Do you have any pics of him standing?

carey
January 18th, 2005, 10:26 PM
You guys are baaad - all that talk of "short legs". Don't worry, Bubba, you don't have to stand up for us! :D

Schwinn
January 19th, 2005, 08:27 AM
You guys are baaad - all that talk of "short legs". Don't worry, Bubba, you don't have to stand up for us! :D

*pssst*He IS standing! :D

Kidding. He's a great looking dog! And the best part is, anyone who's afraid of Rottis can probably out-run those bassett hound legs! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Bugsy
January 19th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Aww.. Bubba is sooo cute! Definitely Rottie from the shoulders up... the question of course is, how about below the shoulders? We're all wondering what part of Bubba is Basset Hound, if any? ;)

Ohh.. I have 2, of that very same ball (phrased that ohh so carefully) :D

corona99
January 22nd, 2005, 02:49 AM
OK, I did realize something while trying to do this. I have many, many pictures of Bubba. I could not believe how hard it was to find one of him standing!! I mean I knew he was lazy, but goodness.....like 1 one 100 pics, and it's not even a good one!! :cool:

He is a bit stumpy, but not too bad that he looks silly, but he is SO strong in his upper body.....he also has the Basset Hound ears...they are a little floppy, and SO soft!!

Corona

glasslass
January 22nd, 2005, 03:54 AM
OK everybody! He's not stumpy, just solid! Looks like a regular love-muffin!

Grissom's Mom
January 22nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
Bubba :thumbs up is a very cute dog. Not too big, not too small. Just perfect.