Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

StampDesigns!

Rainy
January 18th, 2005, 03:19 PM
We finally decided on Buttercup for a new name! For those wondering,I adopted these 2 beautiful piggies from fostermom StampDesigns! :D
Buttercup says to tell you......... Wheeeeeeeeek!

Rainy
January 18th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I am in Love with thier personalities!

Rainy
January 18th, 2005, 03:23 PM
quaranteen period is over so I can introduce them to Tootsie,Sassi and CalliCoaCoa! Look at the differance between huge cage and piggie pen. ;)

Bugsy
January 18th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Rainy

They are adorable. I look forward to pictures of all of the girls together :D

Very cute names :thumbs up

Rainy
January 18th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Rainy

They are adorable. I look forward to pictures of all of the girls together :D

Very cute names :thumbs upThanks Bugsy! I may need help to take that pic LOL :eek: They move alot!

Grissom's Mom
January 22nd, 2005, 06:06 AM
Can't... resist... the .....cuteness! I'm sure they will be very happy in their new home.

chico2
January 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
Rainy,congrats!!!They are adorable and will be very happy in your ever expanding family :D I can just see the kitty-cats going:Oh nooooo,more of those strange looking thingys :D

STAMPDesigns
January 22nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
TOO CUTE :D Their names are quite fitting as well!!!! Thanks Rainy for giving them a home :)

glasslass
January 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Piggy-pen! That's cute! Cute little piggies too! :)

chico2
January 22nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Rainy,I actually thought,when I first read your title,that you had adopted 2 pot-bellied pigs :D

Rainy
March 14th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Buttercup and Willow are both pregnant and should have thier babies anyday.
They were pregnant when they were surrendered .I have had them for 60 days now and gestation for piggies is approx... 60 to 70 days give or take. I feel the babies kicking noticeably now and am nervous,fearful and praying for healthy deliveries for both moms and the babies. Of course there will be tons of pics of hopefully healthy wheeking,popcorning babies!
I did get a pic of all five of my piggie girls but they can only be together during supervised veggie/floor time.
Willow is long haired white/caramel.......Buttercup is black/maple .

happycats
March 14th, 2005, 12:47 PM
What an adorable picture, your cat looks like it's being entertained by them!!
I pet sat some piggies along time ago, and it's funny but our cat at the time just sat and watched too, he never tried to hurt them.
He would actually sit in their enclosure with them watching!!

Rainy
March 14th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Winnie can and does lie down for hours watching over the piggies.She growls when Smokey,our other kitty comes anywhere near the piggie pen! :)

Princesss04
March 14th, 2005, 01:21 PM
They are all so cute. How many babies do you think they will have? :D

Rainy
March 14th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I honestly have no idea how many babies to expect! I do hope for Willow especially that she has minimum 2 babies because they will be smaller and hopefully less or no complications.Buttercup has had a previous litter(owner bought her and she was pregnant) so the risks aren't as high for her as with Willow,Buttercup has her own set of risks seeing as it was one of her sons that impregnated her.

chico2
March 14th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Rainy,I am sooo happy to see Winnie and the guinea-pigs are just adorable,what will you do with the babies??keep them too.?
Winnie and Smokey might not be so careful with piggy-babies.
My vet had a piggie with three babies and they were soo sweet,exact replicas of their mom.

Princesss04
March 15th, 2005, 09:45 AM
You had better post pictures of those new little babies! :D

STAMPDesigns
March 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
You know Rainy, the boys and I have been having a few talks. They have refused to say who did what though! Their previous owner is in total shock and from the sounds of her voice over the phone, I have a feeling her kiddos won't be getting anymore pets for a long time. Knickers and JB change the subject when I ask things and well, all I've gotten from them is a squeak and a nibble on the end of my finger.

Let me know if there's anything I can do. We are currently raising money to have these guys sterilized. Wish information had been forthcoming when they were surrendered :(