Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Pics of the Kitties!!!

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Ok...some of these are tooooo cute.... so beware!

Here is Smoke looking oh so jolly!!! :D

I actually got pics of all of them in this silly dollar store get-up, but Smoke was the only one who didn't squirm and blur the pic!!!! And ya hubby thinks I'm nuts....LOL!

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 02:29 PM
And here Smoke finally makes it to top of the heap!

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Buddy and his little buddy!

Princesss04
January 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
They are so cute... I love the last picture of the two laying on the chair! :D

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I never get tired of sleeping Windy pics!!!

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Where we usually find Smoke... I think she's staying slim just so she can keep this hiding spot, cause Buddy can't even get his head under!!! :rolleyes:

Bugsy
January 18th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Awww... I love the photos, they're priceless :D

Rainy
January 18th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Beautiful kitties! I need to get my play gym made...... :p

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Aw, thanks guys... I just can't help myself, these kitties have me wrapped around their claws! (Sometimes literally! :eek: )

And I want to make an even larger cat tree when we get a house, that thread on making your own kitty gym is stellar, so many great ideas! My dad made one on his own already, so maybe I can hire him to supervise mine too!

happycats
January 18th, 2005, 07:07 PM
They are all beautiful :love: (Buddy looks a little like my Booee)
I can see why you love to take pics of them.
I need a digital camera, so I can take pics of all my babies!!

chico2
January 19th, 2005, 11:21 PM
OMG....great pics! I could look at pictures forever.... :D

krdahmer
January 21st, 2005, 12:44 AM
LMAO....well Chico, I can assure you I'll be takin them forever! Chase got me like a jumbo box of film for Christmas!!! He knows me too well...:rolleyes:

chico2
January 21st, 2005, 08:52 AM
Just like me,a crazy kitty-mom..I buy films 8 at a time at Costco :D Hubby is resigned to the fact that most are kitty-pics or other animals :D

glasslass
January 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Dahmer, you and Chico are making the rest of us look bad. I've been admiring your pictures and feeling guilty for not having that camera handy and all the lost opportunities. I'm getting inspired! Oh! Can't reach the camera right now - not within range of my wheelchair! :thumbs up Yeah! That's right! I have an excuse! Whew!