Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You are my best friend

amarkello
January 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
6-1997 TO 1-2005
Rendy
AKA:Momma

The morning of 1-12-2005 started like any other woke up went and read cnn.com about 3 mins into reading it Rendy comes in and brushes up on me,
I take a shower and go to work around 8am kiss both cats goodbye and leave for work.
I come back home at about 10:30 am and my baby is laying there passed on :(
I kinda lost my breath seeing this as this cat means the world to me, it took me a few to gather myself and to start calling some vets who could tell me what went wrong....I found one and took Rendy there and droped her off .(knowing this is the last time I would see her was racing in my mind) the ppl came with the paper work and asked for rendy...I asked for 1 last moment with her ...gave her 1 last cuddle and about 10000 kisses
about 2 hours later the vet calls me back ad informs me Rendy most likly had a heart attack and that everything else looked normal but her heart did not look good.

As far as im concerned my Rendy is all heart
all I can say is this was 1 AMAZING cat/pet/friend/family/member

I would call for her .....she would run to me like she has not seen me in days.
I would tell her to sit....she would sit for hours on end next to me.
I would ask for a kiss.... she would lick my cheek.
I could say hi to her...she would say Meooow(as long as you talk she would) hard to get a word in edge wise with her some times
come bed time you could set your watch to her coming to bed she would sleep under my arm every night cuddled up.
thats what I miss the most

Rendy I hope I was half the owner as you were a pet/friend/to me.
And I hope the life I provided you with was good...you made my life more joyfull......you will never know how much I enjoyed comeing home to you...

I love you always Momma

Dad & pazzo

www.markello.com/rendy

glasslass
January 16th, 2005, 08:17 PM
What a nice tribute to Rendy! I can feel your pain and want you to know we all know what you are going through. Rendy was beautiful! :love:

Lucky Rescue
January 16th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I am so sorry you lost your beautiful kitty.:( I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that you gave her a wonderful life with lots of love.

mastifflover
January 17th, 2005, 09:30 AM
So sorry about your baby just know Randy is watching over you still and always will be.

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Rendy was beautiful :love: All of us here know the sadness and loss you feel,but as has been already said,she knew you loved and cared for her and she had a wonderful life... :love:

Luvmypit
January 20th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I still think fondley of my mutt that we found in box years ago. He lived 13 years and had so much character. Everytime I see a home video and hes in it I cry. Its so hard and I hope you can rememebr all the great memories that you both created and take comfort in that. Sorry for your loss