Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Harmony

badger
January 16th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Simon and Badger

Lucky Rescue
January 16th, 2005, 10:53 AM
How cute! Looks like Badger is enjoying having a buddy. It's amazing what the ol' "snippety-snip" can do, isn't it? :p

Bearsmom
January 16th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I love how they're squeeeeeeezed together on the table!

chico2
January 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Awww Badger,what a nice picture!!

glasslass
January 16th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I bet the shot from the other side would be great too! Is Simon a bit, ummm, fluffy? :D

chico2
January 17th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I kind of like the back of kitties,example :D

deerclan
January 17th, 2005, 02:52 PM
That is so cute love that pic,Wish i could get my cat to stay still enough for nice pics like that.

krdahmer
January 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Isn't it adorable how kitties always come together when there is a birdy and squirrell show on in the window?!!! LOL ;)

glasslass
January 17th, 2005, 11:31 PM
I love this thread! Any more???

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Well,here's a couple :D

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 07:11 AM
and more....you've probably seen them already,but with my new PC I finally learned how to crop my pics....

badger
January 18th, 2005, 07:31 AM
You're a whiz, chico. Oh, and your kitties are beautiful, so healthy.

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Well,definetly not a whiz :rolleyes: but I am having fun figuring things out..
I just love little orange Fagan,but I guess he's not so little anymore...
PS.Your kitties don't exactly look unhealthy either :crazy:

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Aw thanks Chico... and actually Fagan has grown a bit, but is still very small, as is his sister, the one my parents took. The other two from the litter are getting huge, of course they had enormous paws so I figured that would happen. The mother didn't get larger until she was probably over a year and a half old, so maybe these little gaffers are just late bloomers! :rolleyes:

Your three are all big brutes! And so darn handsome too... do they ever interact with any animals other than each other (and the ones they stalk in the backyard ;) )?

chico2
January 18th, 2005, 12:36 PM
:D :D Actually they are not big,Chico and Rocky are both 14lb's,Vinnie is starting to put it on at 15lb's...I LOVE big,big cats.Rocky has big paws,twice the size of the others,really cute!!
and no,they definetly do not like other cats/dogs,especially other cats :evil: so far they've never had any encounters when I take them outside,or they'd probably be gone,running after the intruder,especially Rocky!!I always go outside and check for strange cats before I take them out. All the other critters don't bother them,like coons,possums,groundhogs etc....but they only watch them from the safety of the inside :D

krdahmer
January 18th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Ya, my Buddy is about the size of Vinnie then, big paws and all! Windy is still around 11lbs, Smoke a whoppin 8, and Fagan is around 6-7lbs. Smoke actually had a tape worm a while back and lost a lot of weight (she was sorta hefty like Windy) and as of yet has not put it back on, she is built more like Cordelia with not an inch of fat anywhere. I am trying to get her to eat more, as the vet said last checkup that she was just slightly underweight. A completely foreign concept to me!! LOL