Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat survives perilous trip from Port Moody to Vancouver in car's engine

Meghan_K
January 13th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Cat survives perilous trip from Port Moody to Vancouver in car's engine
Taken from The Edmonton Journal

A Port Moody, B.C., cat survived a trip to Vancouver in the engine compartment of a car. "It's really a miracle. I've called her Samara. It means in Hebrew, 'protected by God,' "said Margit Risch of Vancouver, who now has custody of the cat. "I've washed all the oil off and she has not one burn mark or singe on her." Ms. Risch's friend drove an hour and 15 minutes to Vancouver from Port Moody. After going to a movie, the friends realized there was a noise coming from the car. "We heard this really loud crying," Ms. Risch said. "I asked her to open the hood. She said, 'I don't want to open the hood because what if it's decapitated?' I said, 'Well, it wouldn't be crying if it were.' " The hood was opened, and there was the young cat, sitting on the battery.

Schwinn
January 14th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I guess the cat survived through it's "engine-nuity"?

"Man, your car really purrs!"

If it wasn't her cat, would they consider it stolen? Would that make it a "feline-ny"?

(I'll be here all week, folks. Try the veal and tip your waiters! :D )

Rainy
January 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I guess the cat survived through it's "engine-nuity"?

"Man, your car really purrs!"

If it wasn't her cat, would they consider it stolen? Would that make it a "feline-ny"?

(I'll be here all week, folks. Try the veal and tip your waiters! :D )*coffe spew*! LOL too funny Schwinn.
P.s Tip your Waitresses too! ;)