Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Simon

deerclan
January 13th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Hello all my owner and I have not been on the board for a few months but I thought I would show just how big i have become.
Im now 67 lbs and a few ounces and still growing,My owner has bought me friend who is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Missy.

Sorry about the cheap pics but the digital camera got stolen so we had to use our web cam.

deerclan
January 13th, 2005, 06:34 PM
This is my buddy Missy

mona_b
January 13th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Welcome back deerclan........ :D

Wow,how your baby has grown.What a sweetie Missy is.... :)

Dukieboy
January 14th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Simon looks alot like my Dukie!

sammiec
January 14th, 2005, 08:09 AM
deerclan! nice to have you back! Simon is soooo big... not getting up on the table still I hope ;) Missy is beautiful!! Where did you get her? Thanks for taking her in, your wonderful for taking on one of those horribly vicious dogs! :p

chico2
January 14th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Yes,a big welcome back :thumbs up
Wow,67lbs that's big,but Simon looks wonderful and so does Missy...we will need some more pics,you know that!!!
Thank's for taking Missy in this anti-pittie province :love:

Schwinn
January 14th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I love Missy's colourings. Simon's a good looking guy too, but he has that look that our cat did when we brought Daisy home "What do you mean I won't be the only one?" I'm sure him and Missy will become fast friends, though! (Unlike Daisy and our cat)

mastifflover
January 14th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Hi deerclan they are very cute and I bet Simon loves having Missy around then he can give you the look she did it not me Im perfect

deerclan
January 14th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Thanks!They are both great they will play all day if you let them.Missy was given to us by a breeder down the street who we know.Missy is really easy to train she picked up on the sit and stay commands really quick and the crate training was easy to.I think her training will be easier than Simons.

sammiec
January 14th, 2005, 02:32 PM
That's because she's part of the pit bull family, they're brilliant dogs! Love and affection, AND attention go along way with them! :p Glad to see they're doing so well!

deerclan
January 14th, 2005, 03:09 PM
sammiec your so right about them being brillant!