Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chi pup

TWilson9498
January 12th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Is it normal for a chihuahua puppy's ears to not stand up all the way? Her ears were flopped totally over but after the past week they have began to stand up but the tips are still flopped over. I just didn't know if they stand straight up eventually or if this is just not normal!

BMDLuver
January 13th, 2005, 12:26 AM
a while for the pups ears to stand up. It's going to be adorable when they finally do.

TWilson9498
January 13th, 2005, 12:34 AM
I was starting to worry about the lil thing! Thanks for letting me know. :) She's getting more adorable and funny as the days go by. Now if I could just make her understand that morning time is getting ready for work and school, not time to steal my son's socks and run & hide under the couch, we'd all have much better mornings and possibly get to school on time! :D

BMDLuver
January 13th, 2005, 07:53 AM
The problem would be one of scheduling, lol. When having a mischievious little one, you must go back to newborn baby timing. Remember when the kids were babies and you got them all dressed, ready to go out and they very generously offered to spit up down the front of what you were wearing? Cherish these memories as the pups grow up too!